Is this website....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi5

Reaction score
I remember in 2007 back when I was a complete idiot, I used to go on this site 24/7. Now, this site has just few posts for the day, instead of new posts flooding in every 5 minutes. What has happened?! :(

(Also, I'm REALLY OLD here, I haven't been on in years)

I think what Kutchipatchi means is that there aren't as many people posting as there used to be. But don't worry, this website isn't dead. =D

A forum I help to run as a joint admin gets hardly any posts (Much less than here), but that isn't "dead". Please, don't worry. Just smile and feed your tama. Everything's fine.

Tama :( Phantom

Not as dead as a forum I used to go on, anyway.

In my opinion, TamaTalk is a fairly active forum. Fun Stuff is usually on fire with all the Role Playing going on, NonTT is usually pretty active, and the Tamagotchi sections are posted in around the clock.

Though it was a bit more active a couple of years back (I've been here since 2005), it's still a 'living' forum. =D

I totally get what you mean. Back when I first joined, around 2005, there were different members active and floods of new posts XD Now I just see the same members everywhere, which are the ones that stayed around I guess.

Dead? ... How in the world is TamaTalk dead? o_o
She means that people rarely post in here.

And yes, Tamatalk is dying, not dead. Plus, if (non)Tamatalk is where you mainly post (like me) it WILL seem dead, but there are other communities.

A majority of the forum's posts come from Fun Stuff, which aren't counted anymore.

It's only natural to think that people post less.

They do post - look at Role Play, the forum's on fire with all the crazy role playing. : D

People who're more active in Fun Stuff / Role Play won't have their posts counted, no matter how many they make.

TT's very much alive. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people stopped posting as much when some topics got moved to Fun Stuff from NonTT and then Fun Stuff posts no longer counting.

A lot of 'veteran' TTers have quit in the past couple of years. Plus, now Fun Stuff posts don't count anymore, and as the poster above me mentioned many of the topics from this forum have been moved there.

TamaTalk is still probably one of the most active forums on the web, but I will agree that it doesn't seem as active as it used to be.

I remember in 2007 back when I was a complete idiot, I used to go on this site 24/7. Now, this site has just few posts for the day, instead of new posts flooding in every 5 minutes. What has happened?!  :huh:
(Also, I'm REALLY OLD here, I haven't been on in years)
omg i remember u! its violetetchigirl101. i got a new account. haha anyways. this site has rly gone downhill. but i hope it gets better.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is SO not active as it used to be. Hopefully it will become more active in the future and won't keep going downhill.

Not dead, just, not as active as it used to be. I believe back then in the "Users online" down below, I remember seeing 7 rows of people online.. o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back