Can't get onto Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-crayonscribbles-

Reaction score
I've tried on several different computers to get on the Tamatown to play with my new Tama-go, to no avail. It will start loading, then tell me I've lost connection to the server. I thought maybe it was just down, but then I noticed that others where able to get on, and I'm wondering if there is some thing I need to download or what?

No, you don't have to download anything to access TamaTown. :) Do you have a picture of it? It's probably a glitch. Lot's a people probably have this same problem as you. :p

Everytime I click to visit Tamatown, or follow the music star link at the bottom it starts loading, stays at zero percent and gives me this error->Error

I was never even given the option of logging in to began with, so I have no idea why it says that.

Everytime I click to visit Tamatown, or follow the music star link at the bottom it starts loading, stays at zero percent and gives me this error->ErrorI was never even given the option of logging in to began with, so I have no idea why it says that.
You have the same glitch with my 2 good friends here on TamaTalk. lam_alwin & Tama-Star_Girl. They have the same problem of what you probably have. Tama-Star_Girl made a topic about that problem here. Maybe the wireless card or the router?

EDIT: I forgot something important. ;) Did your wireless connection go off while loading? Try to instantly connect to the router and see what happens. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm ok i dun really noe about the the computer stuff i think later in the morning i will get my bf to help me :p becoz now its still too early in singapore :D oh by the way the day before yesterday it was still working fine ;)

^_^ i have excatly the same problem an i was connected to the internet the whole time i just wana go on tamatown

jenz_luvz_ya Posted on October 05, 2010 12:22 am
i have excatly the same problem an i was connected to the internet the whole time i just wana go on tamatown
I also cannot log in at all. I get the 0% loaded screen no matter what browser I use. I think it may be something to do with where we are from because I am from New Zealand and the people I have seen also with this problem were from Singapore, Australia, New Zealand etc. I emailed Bandai a few days ago, I'll let you guys know what they say when they reply.

Edit: Just checked my email, this is what they had to say:

My Name:

We appreciate your efforts to contact Bandai America regarding Tamatown login.

System response and access time may vary due to internet traffic, system performance and other factors.

When using the Internet Explorer browser, any glitches you see are likely caused in caching.

To clear your cache:

1. Go to the Tools menu in your browser

2. Click "Internet Options"

3. Click the "Delete Files" button

4. Check "Delete all offline content"

5. Click OK, then click OK again.

Now refresh the page, and everything should be fine. If you log into a different user account from the same computer, or if you log into your user account from a different computer, you may need to clear your cache again to avoid problems.

If these fixers do not solve the problem, then it is an issue with your internet provider. Please contact them for further assistance

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America

Okay Bandai, I did that to my Chrome browser, downloaded Firefox specifically for this purpose, which others suggested and can't do that to the IE one. They don't have the option in their email form for Chrome either.

I just wish it would work already.

Erm... My computer has no 'internet options' in the Tools. What else can i do? :(

This problem is so annoying. -.- Haven't been on TamaTown for several months already... @.@

I also cannot log in at all. I get the 0% loaded screen no matter what browser I use. I think it may be something to do with where we are from because I am from New Zealand and the people I have seen also with this problem were from Singapore, Australia, New Zealand etc. I emailed Bandai a few days ago, I'll let you guys know what they say when they reply.

Edit: Just checked my email, this is what they had to say:

My Name:

We appreciate your efforts to contact Bandai America regarding Tamatown login.

System response and access time may vary due to internet traffic, system performance and other factors.

When using the Internet Explorer browser, any glitches you see are likely caused in caching.

To clear your cache:

1. Go to the Tools menu in your browser

2. Click "Internet Options"

3. Click the "Delete Files" button

4. Check "Delete all offline content"

5. Click OK, then click OK again.

Now refresh the page, and everything should be fine. If you log into a different user account from the same computer, or if you log into your user account from a different computer, you may need to clear your cache again to avoid problems.

If these fixers do not solve the problem, then it is an issue with your internet provider. Please contact them for further assistance

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America

Okay Bandai, I did that to my Chrome browser, downloaded Firefox specifically for this purpose, which others suggested and can't do that to the IE one. They don't have the option in their email form for Chrome either.

I just wish it would work already.
This method is not working either.

Still has problem loading the page.

ARRGGGHHHH!

I just bought tamagotown, and musicstar.

But i just could'nt get in the https://new.tamatown.com/.

I used to have this problem, but somehow stopped. mine couldve just been a glitch but, to everyone else, hope it is the same and clears up soon!

Everytime I click to visit Tamatown, or follow the music star link at the bottom it starts loading, stays at zero percent and gives me this error->Error

I was never even given the option of logging in to began with, so I have no idea why it says that.

OMG! I HATE THAT! The same thing is happening to me! And I just got my tama-go, too. Aw, poop.

EDIT: Another forum about this can be found HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back