What's the best charater you got?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvador101

Reaction score
I've gotten up to Kuromametchi, but I never beat him. How about you? :)

I complete the game, I just use my first move rock, second paper, third scissors, fourth rock, fifth paper and so on and I win

It's pretty easy once you figure out the pattern. BUt it always changes.

When I played that game first time, I got Kuromametchi and lost then.

That was only time when I got him.

I would be able to tell, but I cant go on tamatown due to the INCREDIBLE SLOWNESS OF MY COMPUTER!!! Its kinda dumb. I would probably only get up to half way anyway. I'm not that good at games anyway :) .

I don't know the order of the characters, but I usually lose on the 3rd or 4th character.

I did beat it once though.. it was my first time playing it and I really didn't know what I was doing, lol. <_<

I have beat Kuromametchi a couple of times. One time I lost to nokotchi :D

the best character that i got was mikazukitchi but i want uwasatchi code badly if any one can help ill give u a code to any one u want please respond i love uwasatchi so reply to me thanx!

I've finished that game. @uwasatchi, this topic is made for rock,paper scissors game (I don't know did I spell that right)so it has nothing to do with tamago codes. ;) The codes are not meant to be shared like music star codes when they came. So please stop asking the codes, put it into your signature. I hope that I didn't sound rude, I only had to say that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back