Earrings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
Random, yes. That's my specialty.

I was just wondering what kind of earrings you cool kids wear. 8D

I wear a lot of those cutesy kind of earrings. My favorite pair that I own are little mini Eiffel Towers. :3 I get most of my earrings from Claire's~! If I'm going to be fancy, I will wear hoops. <3

You?

Edit; Holy wow, this was the 18,000th topic in NonTT! O8 Go TT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my earlobes pierced twice. In my first hole, I wear a variety of styles, but I really like fanciful silver things. xD In my second hole, I always wear studs. I have a few different pairs of those.

I have hoops, studs, dangly things, cupcakes, peace signs, puppies, and a bunch of other stuff.

I love earrings! That is the only jewelry I like to wear. I like studs the best. I have like 5 studs and I just got dangling ones. I really want to get a second hole, and maybe my cartilage too.

Ooo, earrings! I got my ears pierced when I was 10 and I remember my first earrings were small, heart-shaped golden studs with a diamond in the middle. I did have a hoops phase in middle school. I also like dangling earrings, stuff you find from Charlotte Russe and the like. I wore those quite often, especially at the beginning of college, less now. I mostly wear the pearl studs my boyfriend got me.

I got mine before my birthday last year x3

I'm wearing gold studs with emeralds in the middle <3

I love wearing studs on a daily basis and I wear dangly cute stuff when I go out. I LOVE mismatching my earrings.

Gah, I had my ears pierced when I was six but then they got all clogged up because of cheapy earrings and I had to get my earrings surgically removed ._____. I'm not allowed to get my ears pierced 'till I'm about sixteen or so.

Back then my favourite earrings were these silver koalas, but they were the ones which made my ears infected in the first place.

I've seen so many amazing earrings lately, times like this I wish my ears were still pierced and I could still wear earrings!

Yeahh. Getting your earrings surgically removed is not pretty.

I almost had to get mine removed that way once. ;x;

But, as for me, I'm more comfortable with studs.

The kind I'm wearing now are gold ones with a tiny sapphire in the middle. :3

I feel uncomfortable with the dangly ones for some reason.

They don't really look good on me either.

:)

I have 4 piercings in each ear.

I used to have 3 hoops in each and then a dice in each ear but I got bored and put in 7 different ones.

Now I have:

One that says 'Babe'

A silver gemmed star.

A purple ball.

A gold stud with a large crystal in it.

A white dice.

A small black star

Lastly a gold hoop, put through 2 holes.

Earrings <3

I have lots of studs, I'm wearing my rainbow star ones now.

I have animal ones, plain ones, and heart ones. ;D

I don't wear earrings often. I always forget earrings exist. xD

I have loooadds, though. I just bought some cross earrings. I have skulls, grapes, strawberries, zips, cherries, normal studs, doves, hearts, peace signs, flowers - to name a few. I have dangly ones and hoops, but I don't like them.

Left:

8ga pincher

14ga straight barbell

20ga stud

Right:

8ga pincher

14ga barbell

I want a conch piercing in my left ear, I hope I can get it before school starts. <3

INB4: OMG SKADI WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A THIRD HOLE IN YOUR RIGHT EAR??

I'm one of the few people who doesn't have pierced ears. xD

To be honest, though, I think I may have become a bit afraid of needles in more recent times, so having a huge one stab may earlobe open may not be the best of moves. ._. I'm not allowed to get them pierced for a couple more years anyway, so...

Tama :mimitchi: Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine pierced when I was a baby... so I don't remember the pain :lol:

Well I don't really wear them that much but I have these diamond earrings in my drawer that were like 160 dollars :mimitchi: I feel bad for not wearing them DD : I'm so meannnn

I love wearing Giant Hoops when I am going out with my friends. But when I am staying at home i put little things like stud.

I love studs. <3

The ones I'm currently wearing are silver ones that have turtles. 8D I also have some Converse, and iPhone earrings.

The ones I'm wearing plus the iPhone and Converse ones are my favourite. <3

Got my ears pierced when I was 6, and now I have almost 100 pairs of earrings total. I have all sorts, studs, hoops, and a lot of other random cute earrings. I also shop for earrings at claire's a lot. I wear earrings every day, and most of the time they're the only jewelry i wear. When i'm not going anywhere, or i'm lazy, i just wear random studs, but if i am going somewhere, or to school or something, i usually wear really huge earrings that go with whatever i'm wearing.

I don't have my ears pierced, so naturally I don't wear earrings.

I also think that earrings are slightly pointless if they're constantly covered by haaaaaair.

I usually wear studs. I love studs. If I'm going anywhere fancy I wear dangly ones.

I loose earings really easy though. It annoys me. It's because I either forget where I put them or I forget to take them out if I go in the sea so Studs are usually the safest for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back