How can you store your Gotchi Figure?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbpoblete

Reaction score
How can you store your Gotchi figure? Because I don't want to scratch the bottom part (where you insert it). I'm not planning on buying the carrying case because it's too expensive, and I might only buy about 3 Gotchi Figures so I don't think I'll need it. So does anyone have an idea?

Well I have two right now. I have an empty q-tip box that I store them in. Eventually I'll need something bigger so I'll probably get a bigger container. A big tupper-wear container or a Lunch Kit should be do a fine job.

Like you, I don't think I'll be buying the carry case, but I'm not sure as yet.

~shawdy~ :p

You could stand them up on a shelf. (Unless you've got an evil little brother, in which case you'd better hide them. :( )

I already had an idea for it, and that would be to make a tamago figure cradle/holder.It's the samething as a tama holder, but it's shaped for the TMGO.

Simple, eh? :wacko:

And like Binary said, be careful with little brothers and sisters.

My brother scratched my p2.it's small, but it's a deep scratch.He'll regret it one day.My poor p2. :(

Thanks for the ideas guys. But why shouldn't I really care about the bottom part? Because It can get scratched or damaged when on a dirty or dusty shelf. I think I'll just make a little cradle like what sweet.angel was talking about.

Put some blue painter tape on the bottom. Peel it off when you want to use it. Just put it in a little bag or box depending on if you want to carry them or store them.

The Blue Painter tape is cheap and it won't have a sticky resedue on it.

When I go places I just do that painter tape thing that SailorRosette was talking about. But when I'm at home I put it in a box. Thank you :)

I think it's safe to say this topic is ready to be closed. cbpoblete, congrats on finding a way to keep your figures safe.

P.S. I saw my dog chewing on my figure. he licked the part of the figure that the Tama-Go reads and it works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back