Sign in to follow this  
groovyme!

Fireworks ?

My connexion watched fireworks for a few days last week, why?

Yeap, my had fireworks when it was a champion of bump game and when it had a 4th of July birthday. :P

Mine had fireworks when I was champion of jump game and when my tamas mated today!I'm so happy!!

ya also get fireworks when your tama has a baby (duh! :mellow:) i think they cover up the tama givin birth!

There are different (Tama) occasions for fireworks!

My Tama has also been sitting on the ground watching a firework display this week (it's a V1 Connexion). I wondered if it was a major date in Europe - like 4th July in USA - but can't think of anything significant.

Both my V1 Connexions have been sitting on the beach with a parasol and a coulple of seagulls for company too - so maybe it is just a 'Summer Celebration' thing....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Fireworks happen on special occasions! :3 Me and my friends tamas are in love so it did fireworks!! ^^

There are different (Tama) occasions for fireworks!

My Tama has also been sitting on the ground watching a firework display this week (it's a V1 Connexion). I wondered if it was a major date in Europe - like 4th July in USA - but can't think of anything significant.

Both my V1 Connexions have been sitting on the beach with a parasol and a coulple of seagulls for company too - so maybe it is just a 'Summer Celebration' thing....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yes, that is what I'm talking about tamamum!

I'm not an eejit redhed16, I can tell when it is hacing a baby so there's no need to say duh!

i know it does that sometimes, like we go on days out

it always happens in games your birthday,holidays and marrigies :pochitchi: :mametchi: :gozarutchi:

my tamas: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :blink: :o

holidays like new years eve,crismas,victora day i think,canada day i think

well the only time mine had fireworks was when i got married and when i won a game. :lol:

But these are a different type of fireworks, the tamagotchi is turned around and the top half of the screen is filled with fireworks, it usually happens late in the day

Hi groovyme thats happened to me it just sat down and watched it its cool huh

P.S it has nothing to do with the matchmaker or winning games! ;)

Mine just does it. were they at the top of the screen. i think it is just a random animation