Wishes <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvador101

Reaction score
I always wanted a Manison with a Dog, and a Parrot, with a Servant so I wouldn't had to do anything that I'm to lazy to do. How about yoouuz?? Lol

Like most girls, I've always wanted to find true love and happiness.

A few years ago, I became interested in the field of medicine and ever since then I've wanted to have a career in that field.

And I really want my parents to be proud of me. &lt;3

^^ Have to agree with Nicki. I really hope to find true love one day. Isn't it all that matters at the end of the day?

I'd also love to become as good as somebody like Alicia Keys at the piano and perhaps either Paul Gilbert, Steve Vai or Orianthi Panagaris at the guitar.

I've wished since I was eight to be an animator for Disney. I'd still love to. Either that, or to be a successful musician, and share my music with the world-- I only wish that fame didn't seem so horrible to me.

A beautiful PRS guitar that shall be much loved and played xD (the least important of all)

To be the best person that I can be in all I do, and to make all the people who matter in my life proud of me, my means of thanking them for all they've ever done for me.

I want mostly to be happy with the one I love right now. We are going through some rough times with our relationship complications of being together, but I hope that it will all work out soon. We are happy together, but we can be happier if our relationship was like a normal one, when we can be with each other without any comlications like distance and such.

I reallyreallyreally wish I could make volleyball&amp;basketball for grade 8 : )

And yeaah, stuff like true love, money, success in life.

Oh, and I wanna get into medical school : )

Well, since I'm still a kid.. kinda...

-To be a bender, even though that isn't possible

-World peace

-To stop abuse

-To own heaps of Bakugan merch

-To own heaps of avatar merch

More...

I really wish I could be able to be good at sports and save me the trouble of dealing with overcompetitive classmates barking orders and yelling at me. I wish to travel the world someday and meet interesting people. I wish I could meet my real father even though that is impossible. I wish I could be less socailly awkward. I wish I didn't have a funny accent.

I wanted this three following things in my life:

1. Happiness for my family

2. A lovely wife

3. Well settled carrier

Last edited by a moderator:
Love

Happiness

Peace

&lt;3

Also, acheivement. I want a career in music. I just really want to do well and make my family proud.

Right now, I just want to make new friends and maybe do more.

I want to get good grades so I can get a scholarship in college, and I really want to become a lawyer.

If I had one wish.. I would wish for a trip to Paris, France, and that I may find love there.

Because, truly, that's all I want. &lt;3

Love

I've always wanted to publish a book.. :$

I would really love to be an oncologist

Or change the world (helping people)

If all that could happen in my life my happiness would be complete !

I wish my family had enough money to be able to support ourselves. I can't do things a normal teenager should be doing: shopping, going to movies with friends, parties. Birthday parties are always out, any extra money is usually going towards bills and food. At this rate, I don't even know if I will be going to college.

It sucks, I just wish my family could be happy. :/

Short-term;

For him to like me back ♥

Good grades. I want straight A's on my next report card!

For all my friends to be friends and get along and not favour certain friends.

For all my family to live in the same city, or atleast same country, it's not fun having your favourite cousins and grandparents on the other side of the world.

Long-term;

Pretty much just a nice house, a good career, and a very loving family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back