My Peacocks Hatched

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurntSnow

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
For the past few weeks, I have been incubating indian peafowl. Usually, I try to hatch quails, guineas, chickens, or runner ducks because the chance of 10 of them hatching isn't even close to that of 1 peacock hatching. When I was little, my family had only once hatched a peacock, and we've tried over 30 more eggs. In this batch of 6 that we ordered, 2 are hatching right now. I'm so excited! Kirby, my peacock, was my first pet.

congrats BurntSnow! my grandmas neighbor used to own a peacock. apparnetly it made a very distarcting noise that kinda sounded like "help me". the people that we get hay from too have one. They are very cool!

Peacocks? Very interesting, congrats! Never heard that one before. :furawatchi: Can we see some pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I've only ever seen peacocks maybe once in my life so far! Yes, I agree with everyone...pictures please, when you get the chance. Would love to see your progress. :furawatchi:

I remember my old peacock, Kirby. He was a doll. He would always peck at my shirt's collar and was an instant alarm clock. He went through a lot, even snapped his leg once. He lived a good life and died of old age. We still have his feathers that he had shed in a beautiful vase to remember him. He was a Blue Indian Peafowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back