Geekish stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lainabug01

Reaction score
I didn't know if this would go in fun stuff or here, so move if it's wrong please X3

You just say something geeky that you do.

One thing I do is making stuff on the computer. I use Blender, BYOND, 3DsMax, iClone, ect...

What about you? :3

I read fanfiction... The Outsiders fanfiction... .___.

I know a lot about computer files. So if someone in my family is going to save something, I'll give them this lecture about computer stuff and they're like, "o..o You spend too much time on the computer..."

I can answer practically ANY question about Zelda, RuroKen, Professor Layton, BTR, or any other fandom I'm into. 83

Uhm..

I know alot about computers and stuff.

I know how to html code profiles and crap.. (For like myspace, tumblr, gaia, etc.)

I can use photoshop fairly well.

I look up marching band preformances to compare them to my band (Is that geeky? xD)

Uhm..I know alot about computers and stuff.

I know how to html code profiles and crap.. (For like myspace, tumblr, gaia, etc.)

I can use photoshop fairly well.

I look up marching band preformances to compare them to my band (Is that geeky? xD)
Haha, no. xDD I do that all the time!

Not trying to get offtopic, what what's your theme/show this year?

Play and watch people play gory video games full of blood and violence. Alllll the nerds do it.

I spent way too much time on the computer therefore know heaps about them ._____.

I get usually straight A's.

I know way more about computers than the average thirteen-year-old should.

I'm really good with making websites. Html code editing and placing aswell.

I can jailbreak&unlock iPods and iPhones, lol

I'm supposedly a computer genius, according to my parents and stuff

I like to spend a lot of time on Photoshop, then end up not even saving the thing xD

I know a bit of HTML&CSS stuff

I like to play on Sony Vegas too, lol

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I just start googling random stuff.

There's lots of nerdy stuff I do, but the number one has to be going on this website xD

Other Stuffs~

Read Manga

Watch Anime

Go insane when someone pronounces the word manga like the fruit, mango xD

Fanfiction. I write it. I read it. I LIVE IT.

Fangirling.

Drawing charries from said manga/anime.

Freaking out over a picture not looking right.

I read Cyanide & Happiness (I don't quite know if I'm allowed to mention that particular webcomic, but it seems pretty harmless to me)

I enjoy making website layouts with css, html and graphics :3

I like making graphics and stuff.

I looove blackberries & ipods. I love putting themes on my berry :'P

I have a small obsession with anything to do with Sonic The Hedgehog games and stuff

Sometimes, I play AQ worlds. Hardly now.

Haha, no. xDD I do that all the time!
Not trying to get offtopic, what what's your theme/show this year?
Idunno yet. Our bandcamp starts Monday. We dont get are music until then ):

omg, i'm a geek about EVERYTHING. First of all, band. I'm a total band geek. What do I look forward to this summer? BAND CAMP!! And then when marching band season is over, I'll be carrying my oboe around school all day cuz i'm always doing something band/orchestra related. When I have free time at school? Jam session in the band hallway with my band buddies! Oh, and this year's marching show for our school is an iPod shuffle theme!! I can't wait!

GLEE!!! I'm a total Gleek! I'm obsessed with the show, it's all I ever listen to on my iPod anymore, I have a glee poster on my wall, , I have the book "glee, the beginning", and I own a tee shirt that says "i'm a gleek!" And I'm looking to buy season 1 on DVD as soon as possible. (btw Rachel and Finn should so be together)

Zelda!! I'm the biggest Zelda nerd ever, and Link fangirl at that. Ever since I was 6 years old I've been playing these games and I have 5 of them, soon to be 6, or 7, when the new Wii/3DS games come out. I could tell the whole story of ocarina of time as if anyone would listen to it all, i act like Navi, the super annoying fairy, sometimes, I have 5 zelda posters on my wall as well as a whole magazine about the series, and yes, I'm totally in love with Link.

Fruits Basket! First manga I ever read, and still my absolute fave! I can't even count the number of times that series made me cry. And not just the first time I've read it. I've read it many times. I own every book in the series. I love Yuki Sohma. And Momiji. And EVERYONE, I love them so much! xD

And in my free time? nonstop video games, computer games, watching crap on youtube, etc. And, of course, I usually have a tamagotchi with me at all times.

Lol, only a total geek could write this much about how geeky they are. Yup, that's me!!

I spend way too much time on the computer.

I read a lot.

I watch anime.

I fangirl over Hetalia.

I use proper spelling and grammar in texts. If the phone I'm using has a character limit I either make the text shorter or send two.

When I read books, I find myself subconsciously scanning the page for spelling/grammatical errors and if I spot one I either put the book down or feel really uncomfortable reading the rest of it.

I'm over-organised.

I get high marks in school.

Yeah...

I fangirl over everthing.

I think my parents know me as the one who likes to read manga now. The other day, I taught my sister about why she should never buy a manga volume in shrink-wrap (The answer can't be said here...hehe). My Mom also brought me a random manga yesterday because it was 25p, not long after she found out I had impulsively brought Fullmetal Alchemist volume one at RRP from a pricy bookstore. xD You say Cullen, I say Elric. 'Nuff said if you get the reference.

I am overly good at science, and love the subject.

If somewhere has Sonic the Hedgehog stuff, I HAVE to go there. Especially plush toys. *hugs random 16-year old Sonic toy*

I'm a professional at spending way too much time on the computer. But I love going out a lot too, so don't think that I spend all day here.

Tama :wacko: Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back