what I found out about the heartbeat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink765

Reaction score
AS most of us know the new tamas have a heart beat. I think every one has a different pitch or at least boys and girls do. I put one of my two tamas next to my ear and heard a low beep and then I stock the other one next to my ear and heard a high beep sound. To make sure I used one of those things that doctors use to hear our beet I used it on my tamagotchis and one was higher and one was lower.Can someone plz try if they have more than one and see if they do have different heartbeats

my tama has a heartbeat no more.... outa batteries!!!

lol.

tama~~~luva*

depending on what botton you press you get different heart beats...it has nothing to do with gender

i think it depends on what bottons you press and the gender.

if you go to the clock the heartbeat is slower than on the main screen. :mellow:

Not to change the subject but can someone please tell me how to get an avatar on my posts? After that we can get bac on subject. :mellow:

my new one is more high pitched than my 1 month old v2

Kittypet is right. The pitch of the "hearbeat" changes every time you press a button.

It has nothing to do with the gender, or the character. It's all based on the hardware. I'm pretty sure it depends on how much power the internal battery is putting out, and is also dependant on the activity of the LCD screen too.

I found out that it is lower when the volume is off and when the volume is on it's higher but mine still are different and I'm not pressing any bouttons

my connexion version 1 is higher then my version 2 but i'm not sure if its really there heartbeat :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back