These Eggs We Hatched

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayny

Reaction score
About a month ago my sister and I found several Tama's that we haven't played with in years. After hatching a lot of eggs, I made a log for our experiences: "A (Tama-)Family of Four". If you want to read that, just click the link; if not, I'll do my best to fill you in.

My dad just won a lot of Tama's for me and my sister, so I'm going to set up my log now so I don't have to do it when they arrive. There were several different versions in the lot, so each version is going to have its own color - because I predict I'll be switching around which Tama's are active a lot.

I can't recall if there were any v4.5's in the lot, but I already have one, so I'll use green for it. It's a globe design, and technically it's my sister's, but I look after it mostly. It was one of the original four that we hatched, back when I started my first log. Right now it has a second-generation Horoyotchi on it. It's a girl and her name is Faylu. She is five years old and has skill points of 22/2/5. Training is at four bars. She is asleep with all hearts full.

Blue will be for the v4's. Right now I have the Blue Wave design, another one of the original four. This one belongs to me. It has a second-generation Pyonkotchi on it now - a girl named Kensi. She is five years old, with skill points of 3/2/0 because I was trying to get a bad character. Training is at four bars, and she is asleep with all hearts full.

Purple is going to be for the v3's. We already have two.

One is a blue butterfly design, and that one is mine. It WAS part of the original four, but accidentally reset itself... :furawatchi: So now it's a first-generation Obotchi. It's another girl, and her name is Sarah. She is two years old and has three Training bars.

The other is my sister's, a pink design with cherries on it. It has a second-generation boy on it. He is a Young Mimitchi and his name is Pasta...yes, really. It's an inside joke between me and one of my friends. He is two and has Training at three bars.

Orange is for the v2's. We already have two of those, as well.

The one belonging to me is a yellow butterfly design and was actually my first-ever Tama. It's a three-year-old boy named Wade, and he is a Hinatchi with five Training bars. It is second generation.

My sister's is a pink Hawaiian-type design, and has a three-year-old Ichigotchi on it. This one is also a boy, and his name is Yuri. He has five Training bars and is also a second-generation (actually Wade's brother).

Yes another color...but this one there's only one of. My Tamagotchi Angel! She is Maru-ten right now, in the child stage. I'm treating her poorly because I've already had the best characters several times, and I want something new.

I think that's about it...oh yeah, click here if you want to see a picture of the Tama's I currently have. It's an old picture, ignore the characters on the Tama's (though I actually do have Maru-ten and Obotchi on the Tama's they're pictured on, ironically), and the inactive v2's. They're running now *smiles* So until next time, this is Jayny, over and out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tama's we won on eBay haven't arrived yet, which is predictable because it's the weekend. I can't wait until they get here - I'm really excited to play with them! We will have two duplicates, though - two of the v3's will be the same shell designs that we already have. We may end up reselling those two...

Faylu is six years old and weighs 90 lbs. She has gotten two matchmaker visits but I turned them both down, due to the fact that she already has a mate - it's Yuri. He isn't quite ready for her yet, though, so I'll likely be turning down that old woman a few more times before there's a baby bouncing around on the screen with Faylu.

I went to TamaTown with Kensi yesterday (I can't find the US one anymore, so I used the Europe one, which unfortunately isn't compatible with v4.5's). We went to visit her mother, a Memetchi named Kayla, but there was a glitch so we didn't really "see" her...click here for a screenshot. Apologies for the Spanish text, but you don't need to speak Spanish to understand the glitch. Anyway, Kensi weighs 52 pounds and is six years old. I am not sure if the matchmaker came for her, and I missed it, but my plans for Kensi don't involve the matchmaker anyway. No, she'll be sticking around until she and Pasta are both oldies, at which point they'll mate to produce Oyajitchi.

Pasta went to bed at 3 years old, with all Happy hearts full and two Hungry hearts empty. He is at five Training bars now. Crossing my fingers for him to become Mimitchi!

Sarah is also 3 years old. She has two Hungry hearts and one Happy heart empty, because I keep forgetting who goes to bed at 8 PM and who stays up until 9. I don't really know what I want her to become, so I'll be happy with anything, I guess. She has five Training bars, although she rarely calls for them around the time Pasta does.

Wade is four years old today. He weighs 62 lbs, and today he became an adult. He is ChoHimetchi ( :( ) and now has only 24 hours in front of him before he is 5 and can mate. His mate is Sarah, though, so he'll have to wait until she grows up.

Yuri, on the other hand, only has the fact that he's still 4 holding him back. Yep, he became an adult today too! He is a Mimitchi!! Yay! :mimitchi: So even if Pasta doesn't become Mimitchi, I still have at least one of these cute characters. Yuri's mate is Faylu, who is more than ready to mate! They'll be using love potions to speed things up when Yuri turns 5.

Before I launch into Angel: I don't want to have to re-explain how Angels work for those of you unfamiliar with them, so check my previous log for gameplay and such - there's a post on the first page explaining everything, although you'll need to scroll down a bit to find it.

Anyway, Angel is still a Maru-ten, but was off pause for quite a while today. I've had to play the game and feed her a few times, of course, but I never fill either meter full - it's always one or two hearts, because I want the unhealthy teen. AP is at 0 and the Deeds meter remains at the 25% that was there when it hatched. She called for praise once but I, of course, ignored her. She's still alive and well, though. She has also taken one walk.

Hopefully the Tama's come this week. We got a range of "3-7 business days", and my dad won them on Friday, so I'm hoping for a speedy delivery. Although a Friday delivery wouldn't be too bad - what's wrong with spending one weekend with Tama's?

~Jayny & co. (What company? Why, my Tama's, of course! ;) )

It's been two or three business days since the Tama's were shipped, so we should be receiving them soon. I'm pretty excited to try out the v5 especially. I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging here - I'm just really excited! I'll try not to babble too much. Anyway, there's Tama-news today!!

Faylu is 7 years old and 94 pounds. She has had many job offers but gets turned down every time, understandably. Also the matchmaker visits continue, because Yuri is just shy of mating age. Hopefully tomorrow they'll be able to mate.

Kensi is also 7, and she weighs 57 pounds. I caught a matchmaker visit today, and went to say no to it, but she disappeared off the screen before I could hit a button. She wasn't there for very long, so I'm thinking that maybe this is why I haven't seen her visiting Kensi before. I guess you have to watch for it. But she's got Pasta, anyway, when they're both oldies. I think that it's around age 10 that they become an oldie, so Kensi's not got long to go. She'll have to wait for Pasta, though, since he's 3 years younger than her...

Pasta is 4 today, and as I had hoped, he became Mimitchi! So now I have two Mimitchis. He weighs 68 lbs and is happily snoozing away now, with all hearts full.

Sarah is first generation, so of course she didn't become Mimitchi, even though she's 4 today. No, instead she became Mametchi. :D Which...is okay. I'm not particularly crazy about Mametchi ever since the v3, I think the v2 Mametchi is a lot cuter - and a lot more like a bear. But hey, she's a good character, at least. She weighs 67 lbs.

Wade and Yuri are both still four. Wade weighs 69 lbs and Yuri weighs 89, and both are in bed as I type this. There is not much new with either of them.

Nothing is new with Angel. Oh, and for those wondering why my Tama's are so chubby, it's because what I do a lot is, feed them snacks when they need a happiness boost, and work it all off later. It's just faster that way. :D

¡Hasta mañana! It's Spanish for - "see you tomorrow!"

~Jayny & co.

Sorry for not posting in a while, but I've got big news! Yep, you guessed it! THE TAMA'S ARRIVED TODAY!!!!! All of them - and there were TWELVE! Yep, twelve Tama's! Six v3's, and two each of v4's, 4.5's, and 5's. So now we have NINETEEN Tamagotchi.

Haha, am I making people jealous? I'm sorry, I'm just really excited about them. My sister and I divided them up so we each have six, and right now she is caring for her own (yay). I'm not going to write about those, at least not right now. Thirteen is overwhelming enough x.x

Red is going to be for my v5. It is an "Aquarium" design. It's the Lelav family (special meaning to me - don't ask, it's personal) and three little Tama's hatched. From left to right, I have:

-Mattatitchi - boy

-Belltchi - girl

-Mousetchi - girl

After naming sooo many other Tama's (really, I named all of them - sis couldn't think of any names), I can't think of any more for them, so they will remain nameless for now. I will probably name them properly tomorrow. I'm thoroughly enjoying the v5 and its new features, though; it's awesome! I highly recommend it.

First, Faylu - she finally had a baby the other day. Two babies, actually, since one was Yuri's. Her baby will be named Stelan (it's a misspelling of the name Stellan, to fit the 5-character limit). She is 8 years old today and I expect her to leave tonight.

My new v4.5 is a "Red Snakeskin" design, which is actually very pretty! I'll post a picture later. It has a girl on it right now, who is named Gamy. (I was running out of inspiration for names, as you can see.) She is a Kuchitamatchi.

Kensi is 8 years old and almost an oldie, nothing else new with her though.

My new v4 is a "Translucent White" design, and has a boy named Rarow. I am pretty sure his character is named Harutchi.

Pasta is still five, weighing 66 lbs...so no, he hasn't mated yet. Which is fine with me, Mimitchi's one of my favorite characters, if not my absolute favorite. I like having him around. I think I'm going to take him to TamaTown later and see if I can find anything he'd like to have.

Sarah is five years old also, and early this morning she mated with Wade. They had two baby girls, so now I'm staring at the cute little bugger on my v3 screen with Sarah. I just love female babies on the v3, they're so cute! :D Her baby's name is going to be Dori.

My new v3's - I will get the shell designs later. The first one is a boy named Pedro, a Mizutamatchi.

The second one is a female Tamatchi - Maisy.

The last one is another Mizutamatchi, a girl named Kari.

Wade is six years old, and has a baby girl. Yep, he and Sarah mated! I'm probably going to name Wade's baby Alina.

Yuri also mated, with Faylu. Not sure on his baby's name yet.

Also, thank you to maria1012157 for telling me how to find the old TamaTown. Sorry for the kind of rushed update, but I have to go to bed now. Night, all!

~Jayny, and LOTS of co.!

Okay, soo...after I got home from school today I was feeling a bit bored, so I unpaused my Tama's and played with them for a bit. Then I saw my camera, and so I decided to do something entertaining (because I love photography): take pictures of all the Tama's.

You can click here to see the six Tama's that my sister chose out of the twelve - I just have one photograph of all of them. For the rest of the Tama's, a link is provided in the same space I've written about them. I apologize for the low quality of the pictures, I don't have the greatest camera in the world.

I'm starting off with the Lelav family - a picture of them is here. Oh, and I finally named them!

The male Mousetchi on the left is going to be Jason; the Mattatitchi in the middle (male) is going to be named Duncan; and the female Belltchi on the right is going to be Tatiana. I've seen a lot of people on their logs making their Tama's "talk", sooo...I think I'll try that. I hope it turns out decent, I've never done this before *blushes*

Duncan: Boy that's a relief. Just beeping at you gets boring after a while.

Tatiana: A relief for YOU?! The character in the middle is the one that gets to DO everything! TamaTown, for one.

Jason: Yeah, and TamaTalk sounds FUN.

Duncan: It is. But you can't talk in TamaTown.

Tatiana: I like talking.

*The alarm signaling 9:00 PM goes off*

Jason: Aww! Who decided on this early bedtime, anyway? I wanna stay up!

Tatiana: Yeah! Like the grown-ups!

*Light turns off automatically*

All three: Zzzzzz.

I hope that wasn't too bad :3

Faylu left her baby last night, and then while naming him I realized that even "Stelan" wouldn't fit. So technically, his name is Stln, but I'm going to refer to him as Stellan here. Anyway, Stellan is doing great. His skill points are at 3/0/0 right now, because by the time I'd played through his babyhood it was almost bedtime for toddlers. Anyway, here's a picture: Clicky. You can barely see him, but he's a Hitodetchi. Yay :( I'd have to say that Mohitamatchi and Hitodetchi are tied for my favorite toddler. I love them both. ^_^

Click this link to see a picture of Gamy. The design really is very pretty, I really like it. Anyway, she's a Kuchitamatchi. Skill points are 2/0/0 and she weighs 42 lbs. I'll be trading weight for skill points later with her tomorrow, though. Hear that, Gamy? That's a promise!

Zzzzz.

Sigh. She's asleep. Oh well, I'll promise myself, then. With myself as a witness. ;)

Kensi (pic) is 9 today. Still not an old-timer. No other news with her, unfortunately.

Rarow, my other v4: a picture, and an update. OK, he's 48 lbs in weight, and spent most of the day rolling on his head.

Pasta (pic) is 6 today. No other news with him, sorry.

Next - Sarah and Dori. I've got a picture of them right here. Sarah is six years old, weighing 73 lbs. I expect her to leave Dori tonight...poor girl :eek: But I guess I DO have to start the next generation. I've gotten attached to Sarah is all, I guess. I get attached really easily, and that goes for Tama's, too.

Pedro's egg looks like this - sort of an ocean-type design. If you look closely you'll notice that the top of the egg only says "Tamagotchi", because the last owner rubbed off the "Connection" bit (and left scratches on several of the eggs...this is why I don't like secondhand Tama's. It's nothing major though, more an annoyance than anything else). But anyway, Pedro weighs 48 lbs and spent most of the afternoon rolling around.

Maisy (a picture here) weighs 46 lbs and is sleeping peacefully right now. I wonder what she's dreaming about...

Here's a picture of Kari. Her egg, like Pedro's, has the "Connection" bit at the top scratched off, but I don't mind. Much. Anyway, she weighs 47 lbs and is doing just great! More tomorrow.

Wade (picture) is still around, with Alina by his side. I expect him to leave tonight. He is 7 and weighs 34 lbs. I got 5000 points for him today, and bought him a UFO! So far he and Alina have been to Hawaii and to the North Pole. I think they like it. :angry:

Yuri left his baby last night, and I named him Sam. A picture is here - he's a Hitodetchi :angry: just like Stellan! He weighs 46 lbs.

Click for a picture of Angel. Yep, still Maru-ten. She will evolve very soon, though - hopefully into Takoten! Also, I've started changing the time on her when I unpause so that she goes to bed with me. Unfortunately this does not make for a very accurate age, but who cares? I sure don't. She evolves when she evolves, and sometimes I like the element of not knowing. Hopefully it happens tomorrow, though!

Until tomorrow - Jayny and my Tama's, over and out.

~Jayny & co.

Another quick update, because it's getting late. I need to start writing these earlier. Anyway, lots of evolutions today!

The Lelav family - who, by the way, are a "Blended Family" - didn't evolve today, though. They have all hearts full and I'd have them speak to you, but they're asleep. And Tama's don't talk in their sleep, anyway ;)

Stellan remained as a Hitodetchi for today, and is still 0 years old - I just checked on him. He is in preschool and is sleeping with 4/4 Hungry hearts full, and 3/4 Happy hearts full. Two Training bars so far.

It was Gamy who kicked off the evolution chain. I've got a lovely Ura-Young Memetchi snoozing beside me now (along with the other Tama's, of course). She did get accepted into preschool yesterday, but I forgot to note that. And today she was accepted into school, with Mr. Canvas as her teacher. She is exactly one year old and went to bed with all Hungry hearts full, one Happy heart empty. She also has two Training bars.

Kensi, nine years old, is sleeping with 2/4 Hungry hearts full and 3/4 Happy hearts full. She weighs 81 lbs and is not far from old age. I expect her to change tomorrow.

Rarow is a year old, and became Young Robotchi today. Sleeping peacefully now, two Training bars, 3/4 hearts full on both Hungry and Happy.

Pasta is asleep at six and a half years old (yes, 6 1/2) and with 2/4 hearts full on both Hungry and Happy.

Sarah left her baby last night, and I named the baby Dori, as promised. Dori is a Kuchitamatchi now, 0 years old (of course), and with full Hungry hearts and three full Happy hearts - only one Training bar.

Pedro is a year old, and Young Mametchi! Unfortunately, what with me losing track of time, he's sleeping with two Hungry hearts and only one Happy heart full. Poor guy. Oh yes, he also has two Training bars.

Maisy is also a year old, and became Obotchi this morning. She has two Training bars, and the poor girl's sleeping with her meters in the same condition as Pedro's.

Kari, with meters the same as the previous two (sigh), has two Training bars and is one year old. She is a Batabatchi. Ahh, her animation is so cute :D I really love Tama's, can you tell?

Wade also left Alina last night, so now I have a Kinakomotchi on my hands. One Training bar, sleeping with all hearts full (yay!). She's really undemanding, or at least it seems that way.

Sam is still 0 years old and a toddler, just like Stellan. He has two Training bars and is also fast asleep with all hearts full.

Also, today I realized that, not including the Lelavs and Angel, I have 11 Tama's, and 6 of them are female. Sooo...the Lelavs will either mate with my sister's v5 or use the dating show. I'll pair up my other Tama's amongst themselves (except Angel, who can't mate), probably will be setting up the breeding pairs tomorrow. One of the girls will be mating with one of my sister's Tama's, I just haven't decided who yet.

More tomorrow.

~Jayny & co.

There is not a lot of news today, so I'll skip the big update and post a more interesting one tomorrow instead. Right now I'm just posting to say that I've set up the breeding pairs. Here they are.

The Lelavs will mate with my sister's v5, provided they are capable. If not, they will use the Dating Show.

Kensi and Pasta will be mating when they get a little older, but that's hardly a surprise.

Gamy and Sam are another pair.

Kari and Rarow will also be marrying.

Maisy and Stellan will be another happy couple.

Dori will mate with Wade.

And finally, Pedro will be mating with a spare Tama of my sister's, not exactly sure on who yet. I made a mistake in my last log - I have 6 boys (not counting the boys on my v5), not 6 girls, so it'll be a boy who has to pair up with someone else.

Angel, of course, will not be mating - she simply can't. I'm off to bed now - night, TT.

~Jayny & co.

Here's that update I promised all of you yesterday. :)

The characters on my v5 have evolved! I hope I got OK characters. They are still a "Blended Family". They called for discipline once but I think I must have selected the wrong option because bonding is still at 0%...I need to figure this out :p

Duncan: I'm a Mamekatchi, and I look like Mametchi! Sort of. So that means I'm the best character.

Tatiana: You are not! I'm a Chamametchi, so if you're a Mametchi thing, I'm the girl Mametchi thing.

Duncan: Mametchi isn't a thing.

Jason: Stop it! I'm the best character - a Korokorotchi.

Tatiana: Are not!

Sigh. Isn't it bedtime??

Stellan is one year old, and a Hashitamatchi. He is in school, and his teacher is Ms. Flower. He also has four Training bars. I think he is a bad character (isn't he the bad one on the P1 and P2?) but he is just sooo cute, especially when he comes up close to the screen! I'll have to see if I can snap a picture for you all.

Gamy is two now. She has three Training bars. She is too sweet, very undemanding. She didn't get much off-pause time today, unfortunately. I'll try to make it up to her tomorrow.

It finally happened yesterday - Kensi evolved! She is Otokotchi now, and ten years old. She weighs 39 lbs, and skill points are at 9/12/14. I'm not quite sure what her base weight is, but that doesn't really matter. She and Pasta will probably mate later this week.

As for Rarow, I noticed that I made a mistake in my log the other day. He is Young Androtchi, not Young Robotchi. I always refer to the adult as Robotchi, so that's why I slipped and typed that instead. He's two today and has three Training bars.

Pasta is seven years old - only a few days left until he becomes an oldie! It's kind of weird, having a Tama around this long. Except for Angel, most of mine don't hang around very long. After they grow up, they mate, and then that's it. They're off. But this...it's sort of nice.

Dori is a year old, and she grew up today. She is Hikotchi. Still only one Training bar. I'm taking as perfect care as I possibly can now, hoping for another Mimitchi. I do love Mimitchi so, and Dori is actually named after a friend of mine who also plays with Tama's, so I'm hoping to get a cute character for when I introduce Tama-Dori to her namesake.

Pedro is two years old. He also has three Training bars. He is snoozing happily beside me now, along with a lot of his brothers and sisters. They're all one big Tama-family =)

Maisy's also two, with three Training bars.

Same for Kari.

Alina is one and has two Training bars. She is Ringotchi. I seem to get a lot of Ringotchis on this Tama...

Sam is also one and has four Training bars. He is Nikatchi.

OK...despite being unpaused for WELL OVER 24 hours, Angel is still not a teenager. URG! I dunno what to do about this...I'm tempted to leave her unpaused, awake, while I sleep or go to school, but the risk of dying is too high. Grr!

Almost to 100 views...let's see if we can get there by tomorrow :D

~Jayny & co.

Yay, 100 views! :( Today featured two evolutions, a lot of discipline, and one tabbing-up.

The v5's are doing fine - no evolutions or bonding to speak of yet, unfortunately.

Stellan's skill points are 9/4/0. He has six Training bars and weighs 69 lbs.

Gamy is three today, and she was one of the two evolutions. She is a Ura-Violetchi! Squee, I just love her happy face. She weighs 47 lbs and skill points are at 14/3/22. Her Training bars are locked in at only three, but I don't care. Training doesn't mean much on the v4.5 anyway.

Kensi's 11 years old and 55 lbs, not needy at all. Odd.

Rarow became Pyontitchi, whom I love and was half-trying for, even if is a bad character. ;) Training is locked at three bars, and weight is at 59 lbs. He is three years old.

Pasta is eight years old and weighs 73 lbs. Nothing much new with him.

Dori is two, weighs 49 lbs, and has two Training bars.

Pedro is three, weighs 70 lbs, and has four Training bars.

Maisy is three, weighs 63 lbs, and has four Training bars.

Kari is three, weighs 67 lbs, and has four Training bars.

Alina is two and weighs 55 lbs. She has three Training bars.

Sam has six Training bars, is two years old, and weighs 67 lbs.

I tabbed Angel up, I really don't have the time to play with her much now anyway so it's not a big deal. Maybe later I'll start her up again.

I played a few games with the Tama's today, and did my best to play games to fill Happy hearts instead of feeding snacks. Unfortunately, what they lost in weight most of them quickly put back on via empty Hungry hearts that I had to fill again. There's got to be a better way to do this. Too often I get lazy with my Tamas' weights.

Also, apologies for the short update :(

~Jayny & co.

Right now almost ALL of my Tama's are adults!! Which, of course, means that the next generation is right around the corner. About half of them are ready to mate and just waiting on their partner. My next update will probably have lots of mating news...

The Lelavs are now adults! Duncan is a Mukugetchi, Tatiana is a Potetchi, and Jason is an Uhyotchi. I disciplined them correctly twice today, so they now have 20% bonding. Oh, and still a "Blended Family". They're apparently not mating age yet - I looked on the Dating Show and it didn't work. Maybe tomorrow?

Stellan is four years old today, and he became a Mametchi. Training is locked at six bars, he weighs 74 lbs, and skill points are at 9/10/0. No job offer yet.

Gamy is also four years old, and she weighs 40 lbs (her minimum is around 30, so I'm nearly there). 32/16/37 - those are her skill points, nearly enough for a job. She hasn't gotten a job offer yet so I'm hoping to get her in first time.

Kensi is 13 and weighs 74 lbs. She's fine, just anxious for Pasta to grow up so she can have a baby.

Rarow is four years old and weighs 62 lbs. Skill points are at 0/0/6. No job offer yet for him, either.

Pasta is ten years old and weighs 82 lbs. I expected him to evolve today, but no, it's 9:00 and he's in bed, still a Mimitchi. Huh. Maybe age 11 will do it.

Dori is three and weighs 66 lbs. She has four Training bars and is still Hikotchi - a teenager. Hoping for an evolution tomorrow - although I really like Dori around, I just don't like Hikotchi. I might have to delay her mating by a few days. :)

Pedro is also four. He weighs 87 lbs, and he is a Violetchi. Isn't that a more female-ish character?? Oh well, it doesn't really matter. Training is locked at five bars.

Maisy is also four, and weighs 79 lbs. She is another Mametchi. Training locked at five bars, and she's doing great.

Kari is four as well - and I got ANOTHER Mametchi!! She has Training locked at four bars, and weighs 86 lbs.

Alina is three, weighs 75 lbs, and has six Training bars. She's still a Ringotchi.

Sam is a Pyontitchi, like Rarow. Training locked at seven bars, and weighs 76 lbs.

No, I don't know why I got three Mametchis and two Pyontitchis. I think next generation I'll try for a variety of characters - neglect half, treat half well - and see what I get.

~Jayny & co.

P.S. Just realized that on my last post concerning breeding, I made several mistakes. This is complicated...I think I'll just ad-lib the whole thing. It's easier. :)

Today I began the process of mating them all. I'm not going to do it all at once, because I don't want to deal with ALL of the next generation being babies at the same time. I'm doing one or two couples every day now, and I set up the mating pairs again - correctly this time *knocks on wood*.

The Lelavs are still not mating age. Oh, and they called for discipline again, but when I chose an option it did not increase bonding. This is hard to figure out. They will be using the Dating Show to mate.

Stellan is five and weighs 78 lbs. His mating partner is Dori.

Gamy mated today!! She mated with Pedro, and they had two baby boys. I'll name hers Jamal. Her skill points are 35/16/63 and she got a job at the gym today.

Kensi also mated today. She had two baby boys with (who else?) Pasta. Not sure on her baby's name yet. She is fourteen years old today.

Rarow is five and weighs 66 lbs. His mating partner is Maisy.

Pasta is eleven, and today he became an oldie. He mated with Kensi right away, of course, and has a baby boy now! Not sure on the name yet though.

Dori is four and weighs 68 lbs. She became ChoMametchi today! Her mating partner is Stellan.

Pedro and Gamy mated today - as I mentioned, they had boys. His, I think, will be named Kaden. Pedro is five years old and weighs 99 lbs because Gamy kept giving him nasty presents when I was connecting them (thus emptying his Happy hearts).

Maisy is five and weighs 85 lbs. Her mating partner is Rarow.

Kari is five and weighs 86 lbs. Her mating partner is Sam.

Alina is four and weighs 66 lbs. I've been taking average care of her, so I didn't expect a good character. Well, I was wrong. I got ANOTHER Mametchi!! Four Mametchis at the same time! Though I don't really mind it too much, because the v2 Mametchi is just so cute.

Sam is five today and weighs 45 lbs. His mating partner is Kari.

My posts are going to be more frequent for the next few days, so that I can keep track of who mated when.

~Jayny & co.

I'm doing a really quick update today, as I don't want to bore everyone with weights etc...I guess you could call this post a "mating schedule" of sorts. I love making lists, so I couldn't resist this. Red text indicates that they are not ready to mate. Green text indicates that both Tama's are ready, but I'm delaying them. Finally, blue text indicates that they've already mated.

Lelavs/Dating Show - waiting on the Lelavs to age

Stellan/Dori - waiting on Dori to age

Gamy/Pedro - already mated, with two boys

Kensi/Pasta - already mated, with two boys

Rarow/Maisy - mated today, and had two girls

Kari/Sam - ready to mate, but haven't yet

Alina/Bagel (one of my sister's Tama's) - waiting on Bagel to age

Yep, just one mating today, but I'm rather pleased that I got two girls. Not sure on the names yet, though - if you send fanmail with a name idea for either gender I'll make sure to use it. And yes, I am unashamedly begging for fanmail. ;)

~Jayny & co.

Today is another mating chart-sort of thing, color-coded like yesterday. I will start doing proper updates again when the parents begin to leave.

Lelavs/Dating Show - already mated (Tatiana), had one baby - a male Omututchi

Stellan/Dori - ready to mate, but haven't yet

Gamy/Pedro - already mated, with two boys

Kensi/Pasta - already mated, with two boys

Rarow/Maisy - already mated, with two girls

Kari/Sam - ready to mate, but haven't yet

Alina/Bagel (one of my sister's Tama's) - waiting on Bagel to age

Only mated the Lelavs today...feeling lazy. Don't feel like writing much.

~Jayny & co.

I'm doing a full update today, due to the fact that I woke up to find four baby boys crying for their parents. Poor things... <_<

Now for the Lelavs.

Matt: YAY! I get to talk now!!

Yep, this is Matt, my one little guy. As you can see, he's a bit eager.

Matt: Yeah, look at me! I'm an Ahirukutchi - a toddler! And Mama's a Mamapatchi, and Papa's a Memepapatchi!

Bedtime.

Matt: Aww.

Stellan is six years old. Not sure exactly when he'll be mating yet.

Gamy left last night, and I named her baby Jermy. It's supposed to be Jeremy, but the name space is too small, so I'll just refer to him as Jeremy here. Jeremy is a Hitodetchi now, and inherited skill points of 3/1/6. Training is at one bar.

Kensi left her baby, also - and hers is named Randy. Randy went straight from a baby to Oyajitchi. Kinda odd to have a 0 year old adult. Huh.

Rarow stuck around last night, will probably leave tonight though. He's six years old. His baby will be named Jenna, I think.

Pasta also left his baby, whom I named Jamal. Same story - went straight from baby to Oyajitchi the adult.

Dori's five and still hasn't mated. I've sorta gotten attached to her, I guess...plus I still need to present her to my real-life friend Dori. Hehe.

Pedro also left his baby - Rugu. I had it on the naming screen for about fifteen minutes while I tried to think of a name. Finally pulled up the name generator here. That thing is awesome. Rugu is a Mizutamatchi right now, with one Training bar.

Maisy is seven and due to leave her baby tonight. Not sure on the name yet - Jamie, maybe, to go with Jenna?

Kari is also seven, and I've made a change. I'm going to mate her with the matchmaker. Who hasn't come yet, by the way. I'll try to catch her tomorrow.

Alina is six. She and Sam are going to mate tomorrow (hopefully). Fingers crossed for another set of girls!!

Sam sort of has his update above. Nothing much new with him - he's six and ready to mate.

Over a third (5/12) of the Tama's I log about (and care for) have mated. I'll see if I can make it 2/3 by tomorrow...

~Jayny & co.

Lots to tell about today! Several evolutions to tell of.

Matt is doing well...not much change here to speak of, unfortunately.

Stellan is eight today and has had several matchmaker visits already. Have turned them all down. Stuff concerning his mating with Dori is down in her update.

Jeremy is a year old and Crackertchi. Strange name for a strange character. Two Training bars, 55 lbs. At school, has Mr. Turtle as a teacher.

Randy is a year old and weighs 37 lbs. He has gotten job offers, never called for discipline besides when he was a baby...so his stats are pretty poor. Ah well, it's not like I can change it.

Jenna is a year old and an Ichigotchi. Weighs 49 lbs, has two Training bars. Can't remember about school - I'll check tomorrow.

Jamal is a year old and weighs 56 lbs. Not much to talk about here.

Dori is seven years old today. I think I'm going to mate her and Stellan tomorrow, and keep her on pause overnight for a while to keep her from leaving...she's special to me, I dunno why, perhaps I shouldn't have named her after a real-life friend? Haha.

Rugu is a year old now, a Hashitamatchi. He has two Training bars, and weighs 55 lbs. I noticed today that he has NOTHING in his items list - poor guy, I'll have to get him something. I love those cute animations when they use the items :D

Jamie is also a year old, can't remember exactly what she is. I'll look it up tomorrow.

Kari is eight and leaving her baby tonight. I'm gonna miss her... :p

Alina and Sam mated, and I got my wish - girls! Today Alina is seven, weighing only 36 lbs, and is due to leave tonight. I'll name her baby Cammi (AKA Cammie...but you know, 5-letter limit).

Sam is eight today and weighs 32 lbs - his base weight. I think I'll name his baby Tavi. Can't believe this will be generation 4...wonder if I can make it to 99th generation? :(

~Jayny & co.

Spent an hour or so lowering weights on my Tama's today. It's not really that significant a change, but I have a few Tama's that did change significantly today, so I'm posting about everybody for the sake of completeness.

Matt became a Mamekatchi today. His bonding is at 10%, and I have used discipline twice. I finally found out a little more about pure families and such today, which was nice because I can't seem to get the hang of this Tama on my own. Lol. I want a Violet or a Kuchipa family, I think. I keep changing my mind.

Stellan got to mate with Dori today! I was hoping for boys but ended up with two more girls. Stellan weighs 99 lbs. Eep. I'll have to fix that soon.

Jeremy is two and has four Training bars. His skill points are now 7/1/6...okay, not that much more, but still something! He weighs 74 lbs. I'm hoping for a Kuchipatchi, I barely ever get Kuchipatchi and he's so cute!

Randy is two and weighs 58 lbs. Still has absolutely nothing in his skill points, despite getting several job offers. I should work on that sometime soon.

Jenna has three Training bars today, weighs 51 lbs, and has skill points of 12/40/8. Her weight was a lot higher this morning, trust me - I had to play a lot of games to get it down! And I mean a lot - I'm reall bad at the v4 games. She got accepted into school today, and her teacher is Ms. Flower. Theoretically, I'm already on the path to turn her into Makiko, but what with school I don't think I'll have time. (I go to a prep school, so...)

Jamal is two and weighs 78 lbs. There isn't much else to tell about here...

I'm presenting Tama-Dori to real life-Dori tomorrow, so I have no real reason to extend her life with me (the Tama, not my friend!) but I might pause her for a night or two just for the sake of having her. Anyway, she's eight years old today and weighs 89 lbs (will be working that down before presenting her to my friend tomorrow). I think I'll name her baby some misspelling of "Dorothy", since just Dorothy won't fit.

Rugu is two today. He's got five Training bars and weighs 68 lbs. Still doesn't have much in that item list of his. That darn shop stocks too much food and not enough items!

I finally found out today what Jamie is - she's a Hinotamatchi! She has four Training bars and weighs 69 lbs today. And man is she a late sleeper. She and Rugu both sleep until 10 AM! That might sound nice, but I have to get up at 7 AM with the Lelavs anyway, and I am NOT a morning person. Why can't more of my Tama's sleep this late??

Kari did leave her baby last night, and I named the baby Savla. Right now, Savla is a Mohitamatchi, weighing 52 lbs and possessing three Training bars. Yep, three in about ten hours. Maybe I'll actually discipline her all the way before she becomes an adult. I haven't done that in a long time...think years here.

Cammie (her name, as I mentioned, is actually Cammi, but it doesn't really matter) was also left by her mother last night. She weighs 51 lbs, has three Training bars, and is currently a Kuribotchi.

Tavi's father went back to Tama-Planet last night, and right now she weighs 58 lbs and has two Training bars. She is a Kinakomotchi right now.

~Jayny & co.

Stuff about new babies today! Yes already :unsure:

Matt is due to grow up tomorrow! Bonding is still only at 10% so I expect a bad character, but we'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

Stellan left his baby last night, and I named her Vicki. She became a Kuribotchi and inherited skill points of 1/1/0. She's snoozing away right now.

I didn't get Kuchipatchi on my other v4.5, instead I got Ura-Mametchi! Not what I was going for but cute nonetheless...I like the tail. Training locked at five bars, and he is three years old.

Randy is three, 68 lbs, and today the matchmaker came for him! I figured I'd mate him - hey, why not? He got a baby girl. Her name is Chica ("cute girl" in Spanish).

Jenna is two and weighs 52 lbs. 17/55/9 are her skill points, and she has four Training bars.

Jamal also has a baby girl. Unsure of her name.

My friend Dori commented that her Tamagotchi namesake was "really cute", hehe. Tama-Dori is still around though...she'll probably leave tomorrow night. I just need one more day! She weighs 41 lbs now and is still eight years old.

Rugu is three, has seven Training bars, and weighs 86 lbs.

Jamie is three and has six Training bars. She weighs 83 lbs.

Savla is Hikotchi, one year old with four Training bars. She weighs 64 lbs.

Cammie has become Ichigotchi. She is one year old, weighs 59 lbs, and has four Training bars.

Tavi is ANOTHER Ichigotchi! Wow three Ichigotchis at once... She weighs 68 lbs, has four Training bars, and is one year old.

Don't think I'll stop at Chica's name. I'm learning Spanish now, so expect a lot of Spanish names in the future!

~Jayny & co.

I have lots to write about today! Brace yourself for a large update.

Matt became a Hatugatchi. Remembering something I had read about this character, I fed him a sesame snack, and he became Kuromametchi! He has been like that for a few days now, but is still not old enough to use the Dating Show. Bonding is at 20% because he called once as an adult. I didn't know that could happen...just goes to show I still don't know very much about this Tama! Oh well, it's fun discovering things about it as I go. :p

Vicki is a Ura-Young Violetchi. She is two, weighs 41 lbs, and has five Training bars. Her skill points are at 9/1/0 and she is in school, with Mr. Turtle as her teacher.

Jeremy's full update is in Jenna's section. He is five, weighs 98 lbs, and skill points are at 7/1/10.

At the last minute I changed Chica's name to Becky. She is 0 years old but will probably age tomorrow. Right now she is Harutchi. She has already been accepted into preschool and her skill points are 3/2/1 (no I didn't do that on purpose :D ). She has three Training bars and weighs 54 lbs.

Jenna became a Memetchi! She is four today, so this morning I decided against getting Makiko and instead mated her with Jeremy. They had two baby boys. As for Jenna, her Training is locked at four bars, 17/55/9 are her skill points, and she weighs 79 lbs.

Jamal left his baby, and I named her Jess. Yes, another "J" name. She is a Kuchitamatchi right now, has four Training bars, and weighs 61 lbs.

Dori left two days ago, and I'm going to refer to her baby as "Dorothy" (not her real name, but it wouldn't fit). Her real name is Darty, which was supposed to be Dorty, but I accidentally put an A instead of an O. Dorothy became a Kuchitamatchi, and today she turned one. She is now an Obotchi. She has three Training bars and weighs 64 lbs.

Rugu is five years old and he has become an adult. I can't find the name of his character anywhere... Training is locked at seven bars, and he weighs 99 lbs. Tomorrow I will probably mate him to Jamie, seeing as she's the only female adult that CAN mate.

Jamie is five and an adult. I cannot find the name of her character, either...I will try to find it later. She weighs 98 lbs, and Training is locked at seven bars. Tomorrow I am planning on mating her to Rugu.

Savla is three years old and weighs 81 lbs. She has seven Training bars and is not quite an adult - tomorrow, I think.

Cammie is three years old. She has seven Training bars and weighs 76 lbs. Not an adult yet but likely very soon.

Tavi is three, weighs 90 lbs, and has six Training bars. (It should be seven but I was in a hurry the last time and selected Time Out instead of Praise.)

I noticed today how many names I use that start with J. They seem to pop into my head first, I don't know why, I hope it's not confusing.

As a side note, I managed to debug my sister's pink cherry v3 yesterday! First time I have ever successfully debugged a Tama, so I'm rather proud. We've been having fun with that, but I won't write about it much more here, if at all. Debugged Tama's are fun to play with, but I like the bit about actually raising my Tama's, not fast-forwarding. It's just more fun to me in the long run.

~Jayny & co.

I'm overdue for another update. Lots has changed!

Matt got married recently, and is now a Papakurotchi! His wife is a Mememamatchi, and they had two children.

Belltchi: Look at me! I can talk!

That's Angie, their little girl. They also have a son -

Mousetchi: - and my name's Allen!

They are a couple of days old, so will be teenagers soon. And for the record - Angie is the firstborn, while Allen is the left-hand character.

Vicki is now four, and yesterday she became Purimatchi. Her skill points are at 13/1/0, and she weighs 61 lbs. Training is locked at six bars, and she has not had a job offer yet. I really like the image of this character, just had to mention that :)

Jeremy left his baby the other night, and I named the baby Brady. Brady is a Kuribotchi, and today he got accepted into preschool. Skill points are only at 0/0/1, and one Training bar is on his 45-pound self.

Becky is two and weighs 71 lbs. She is a Young Mimitchi now! Six Training bars, and skill points are at 7/2/1. She is in school, with Mr. Turtle as her teacher.

Jenna left her baby, whom I named Matt. Matt is a Mizutamatchi, with two Training bars and no skill points. He weighs 50 pounds.

Jess is two years old and weighs 79 lbs. She is a Young Mimitchi, like Becky. She has six Training bars right now.

Dorothy is three and weighs 85 lbs. She has six Training bars and has not become an adult yet, but it'll probably only be another day or two.

Rugu's update is with Jamie.

Jamie and Rugu mated today! They are both seven so I used love potion and they soon had two baby boys. They are doing great! Also, Jamie is a Decotchi, while Rugu is a Hidatchi. :D

Savla is five and weighs 96 lbs. I got a Mimitchi!! With seven Training bars, she is doing great and ready to marry as soon as either the matchmaker or a male Tama is ready for her.

Cammie is five and also a Mimitchi! I never get tired of Mimitchi :) Her Training locked at seven bars, she weighs 77 lbs. I'm not quite sure who I'll mate her with yet.

Tavi is five, weighs 99 lbs (eek), and is a Marumimitchi. Training is locked at six bars.

~Jayny & co.

My computer crashed the other day, so I'm typing from a laptop with a 10" screen. Oh, and it doesn't have spellcheck. Please excuse brevity and any typos.

The Lelavs have evolved! Angie is Chamametchi, and Allen is Mamekatchi. I decided to go for a pure family now, so I raised their bonding to 100% through items. :D Oddly enough they have still been calling for bonding, but of course it doesn't increase. Pure family, here I come!

Vicki is five and weighs 57 lbs. Skill points are 21/1/9 and there has still not been a single job offer. This is odd...

Brady is a year old and a Kujakutchi. Still only one bar of Training and he weighs 40 lbs. Skill points are at 10/8/1.

Becky is four now, and apparently I didn't take good enough care to get another Mimitchi. Instead I got Pyonkotchi. She has six Training bars now, weighing 72 lbs, and skill points are at 15/2/1. There haven't been any job offers yet but that's OK, her skill points aren't high enough anyway.

Matt is a Hinotamatchi now, and is one year old. He is still in preschool, however. Mr. Turtle will be his teacher when he does get into regular school. His skill points are pretty low right now but I am typing with one hand right now playing Jump Rope with him so hopefully that will change soon. Come on school letter where are you?? Oh yeah - he weighs 44 lbs. That's all that's new with Matt right now.

Jess is four today and she weighs 78 pounds. She is a ChoMametchi. Her Training is locked at six bars and she is doing just fine.

Dorothy is four and a Violetchi. Training is locked at six bars and she weighs 84 lbs.

Rugu left his baby last night. Natan is the name I gave the baby, short for Nathan. He is fresh out of babyhood now and is a Mohitamatchi, weighing 39 lbs and with one Training bar. Of course he is 0 years old right now.

Jeff, the other baby, was also left by his mom. He is also a Mohitamatchi, and stats are exactly the same as Nathan's. No, really. :p They're identical in every way.

Savla turned seven today. In celebration the matchmaker came along and offered her a mate. I accepted and she now has a baby boy. Oh and she weighs 71 lbs now, but since I have 2-3 more days with her I will likely be working on that sooner or later.

Cammie is seven now, but the matchmaker hasn't come for her yet. She weighs 32 lbs and refuses to play games because of it - right where she should be.

Tavi is also seven, and got a matchmaker visit today! She now has a baby girl, who I think I will name Veces. ("Times" in Spanish. No, it doesn't have any special meaning, I just like the sound of the word Veces. :D ) She weighs a whopping 95 lbs. (Whoops.)

~Jayny & co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back