will I have a problem with the age counter?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antonello09

Reaction score
I changed the date but not the hour because i put it wrong will i have problems with the age counter ? Today tama go bandai page they are going to release something called tamavision :)

I changed the date but not the hour because i put it wrong will i have problems with the age counter ? Today tama go bandai page they are going to release something called tamavision :)
Please edit your posts if you were the last to post.

Some people have encountered the time glitch issue. I haven't switched the clock but I know eventually I will. Its your call... The only thing that I think will happen if you have the glitch... You will have your current tama longer. It will age back to the morning age when it woke up...

Tamavision... Probably link to the Youtube-bandai Tama episodes.

Oh... and on my box that my Tama-Go came in had a spelling error too. hahahaha. Weird, figure they would see that before mass printing of expencive box print and what not.... What is spell check for? hahaha.

Judah01 found:

"Unlock exclusive games?and shopping!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it has 1 year and it doesnt evolution why ? When is goimg to evolution

Now it has 1 year and it doesnt evolution why ? When is goimg to evolution
Mine hasn't yet either. So give it a few hours. I turned mine on 24 hours ago so mine will probably change fairly soon. But I don't know when you turned yours on but give it a few hours. Normally tamas change after 24 hours of being a toddler.

It changes on the 25 hour of being alive. Given it hasn't been paused.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tama-Go characters have a tendency to evolve from a toddler to a teen EXACTLY 24 hours after it turned into a toddler. So, keep an eye on when your baby hatches, and exactly an hour after that it turns into a toddler. EXACTLY 24 hours after that it will turn into a teen. So, if it grew into a toddler at 3:24 pm Tama-time, it will grow to a teen at 3:24 Tama-time the next day. You just have to be patient.

ALSO: I have 3 TMGO units, and I have changed the time/date on all three of them and have yet to encounter the age counter glitch. I am guessing that it is a much smaller epidemic than most people are currently thinking. :ph34r:

Thank you for checking on that glitch Serrafina_Pekkala. I figured it wasn't anything major. It probably just happend once or someone got thier tama paused and slowed it way down....somehow.

My tama changed on the 25 hour of being on. No being paused. Thats okay for me I got the tama I wanted to get first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back