Tama-Go Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver579

Reaction score
*Please move this topic if it doesn't belong here*

I'm making a boys growth chart and was wondering if anyone had a picture of Necktietchi filled in from there logged in character chart on MC. with the name and star in the background. If you do please reply with it. Thank You!

SailorRosette, I know musta_lintu 32 made a growth charts but I wanted to make some of my own. It'd be nice if you could help me than redirecting me instead. Thank You

SailorRosette, I know musta_lintu 32 made a growth charts but I wanted to make some of my own. It'd be nice if you could help me than redirecting me instead. Thank You
I was trying to help with some pictures. I know they have some... I wasn't trying to upset ya or anything.

They have all of them listed so you could make a list. I was actually looking for some images. Just didn't edit my post yet....

I can help ya look for things. BTW, What kind of graphics are you using? Like in game sprites or just images?

This I believe is from Japanese Color/ID characters. But it can help with some images. I see a few on the picture that are on the Tama-Go. And then I didn't post the link.... GAH. I think the Music Star Characters will help a bit too.

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You! and I'm sorry SailorRosette :D I just misunderstood you. I hope there is no hard feelings! :( By the way I'm looking for the pictures you get on your Logged in Characters Page! Thanks again for helping

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh. No hard feelings at all. I should have stated sooner. hahaha.

Now. I have some log-in codes for Kilalatchi and KuroMametchi so far. But I haven't yet been able to login due to it being naggy... I haven't beem able to get into MusicCity at all.... But I can share once I am able if you don't have them by then.

:furawatchi:

Don't share them, BanDai will gt mad. Instead PM them. :furawatchi:

Don't share them, BanDai will gt mad. Instead PM them. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back