how do you....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamav2lover

Reaction score
how do you mate two tamas when they both havee four harts for each other because mine wont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :p B) :) :unsure: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko: :angry: :rolleyes: :D :eek: :mellow: ;) :lol: <_< :( :blink: :wub: :unsure: :wacko: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :) <_<

You have to connect a lot.You need to connect until they have 4 hearts then wait a day then the next day they should get married the first time you connect them. you can connect them on the 2nd day too, they even might get married on the 2nd day, but usually it takes 3 days. And please don't SPAM. All you need is one topic. Please be patient, this is a forum not a chat room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude!!!!!!! how do u get the the 2nd generation, when u look at the trainings? I'm married and I dont have a 2nd generation! Do i have to have a baby???? Tell me please :blink: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back