Favorite Tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the V6/V7.(Music Star & Tama-go Town) :lol: It's fun cause you get to interact with other people and make friends. :wacko:

~Memetchi :(

I like the music city. Its not glitchy for me . w .

I like the v4/4.5 too : D Not as fun as the music city though

i like v7 but i kinda like the look of the entama and ura tama worlds tho but i have never tried it coz i don't have either and i want one of em :p back to v7 i like how the whole thing looks and all but i wish there was open chat and they could have more towns for the v7 then just three they also should unlock new citys that can onley be accesed when attatching a certain tamagotchi fig online

I personally love Tamagotchi Music City. The fact that you can walk around the town is a major step forward from it's predecessors, and it offers a great amount of new features too. You can actually interact with other Tamagotchi fans through TamaTown, which is a big step forward in my opinion.

I personally love Tamagotchi Music City. The fact that you can walk around the town is a major step forward from it's predecessors, and it offers a great amount of new features too. You can actually interact with other Tamagotchi fans through TamaTown, which is a big step forward in my opinion.
yeahi agree with that but it still needs to be inproved

My favourite HAS to be Tamagotchi Music City!! It is so unique, don't get me wrong, I love the others too, But they're just so similar and quite limited.

hmm i really love the v5/v5.5 tamatown because the games are just so fun!+ how many games you are able to play:) but music city is pretty fun too but not as fun as v5/v5.5.. well theres my opinion:) :eek: :p <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back