Bad luck day...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah8

Reaction score
Did anyone have bad luck today? I actually didn't, and do you believe in bad luck and those kinds of things? I didn't even realize it was Friday 13th, till now, LOL. Anyway, share your bad luck OR good luck stories today. I actually had a pretty average boring day, nothing good but nothing bad. What was your day like today? Sorry if this a copy, too.

Also, do you believe in good or bad luck. I believe for a bit of fun, but never take it seriously. What about you? Love to hear your views!

Nope, I didn't get any so far. :lol:

Went to a swimming party and I'm going to go to another party!! *EXCITED*

So, excited. :wacko:

Sorry, not trying to be offensive or anything bad. :(

Haha. I am going on a road trip tonight at like ten. My friend told me to tell Freddie She said hi. but no bad luck really.

I don't tend to get bad luck on supposed bad luck days. I guess that's a good enough reason not to believe in them.

My laptop was set a day backwards so I didn't even realize xD

Despite everything... today was actually the perfect day for me. My boyfriend came over, and I was in old sweats and looked crappy because I just had my wisdom teeth out yesterday. He told me I looked beautiful. And we laid out under the stars and watched the meteor shower <3

Well not much happened to me but my brother's friends truck broke down xD Hahaha... Sucks for him > ^_^

Weird, last night I had a dream where my sister told me I would have bad luck or something like that.

Pretty boring day. Nothing out of the ordinary happened to me.

Pretty average. Usually on Friday the 13ths its bad luck . w .;;

2nd day of school. Pretty average. Happy I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back