Tama-Go questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaeg

Reaction score
Ok so I've ordered a Tama-Go and had a few questions before it arrives.

1. The figure with the flower shop - are the flowers permanent? I read that you can buy a bonsai and when you activate it there is an animation where the Tama waters the tree.

2. The figure with the clothing shop - do the outfits stay on when you use them or is it just an animation then they go back to normal?

I'm trying to decide if I want to get the figures or not.

Thanks.

Sorry for double posting but my edit button has seemed to of disappeared.

On the figures is there a screw or any other noticeable way to remove them from the base? I'd like to be able to have the actually part that slides in the tama-go around with me but not have to deal with the figures. I would keep the figures on my shelf for display. Would make things easier.

This post has an edit. Is there a window of time where you can edit your post and after a period of time the edit button disappears? Sorry offtopic

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only gently tried to get one apart, but so far can't found any way to gracefully disassemble a Character Figure.

This post has an edit.  Is there a window of time where you can edit your post and after a period of time the edit button disappears?  Sorry offtopic
I think it's about 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I've ordered a Tama-Go and had a few questions before it arrives.
1. The figure with the flower shop - are the flowers permanent? I read that you can buy a bonsai and when you activate it there is an animation where the Tama waters the tree.

2. The figure with the clothing shop - do the outfits stay on when you use them or is it just an animation then they go back to normal?

I'm trying to decide if I want to get the figures or not.

Thanks.
1: I think they stay while the figure is still attached to the Tama-Go.

2: I think they can keep them on as long as the figure they came from is on the Tama-Go.

I would get a figure.

Does it work the same way with food items?
When your Tama-Go character purchases food from a restaurant on a Character Figure, s/he eats it right away. I've not seen any way to store it for later.

Oh ok. Thanks for all the answers! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy my Tama-go. I'm looking forward to picking out which figures I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back