tamagotchi id

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunotchi

Reaction score
i am going to get a tamagotchi id i whant to know what games does the tamagotchi id have and is it really fun my grandma who lives in japane is going to send me one and i wahnt to know if it is fun or not

You could check in the "library" section and try to find a guide for the ID.

I've seen guides that have the games from the tamagotchi on it.Maybe that could help you.And the ID is basically just as fun as the color, it just has a few modifications.

i have both the TMGC+C and the ID. The ID is basically like the TMGC+C, but with other places where your tama can go. The built in games are only 2. If you like to play more minigames (and you cant download other games to your ID) i suggest to buy a TMGC+C and not the ID :)

i thouhg there where 4 i see youtube video of the id and it has 4 games

They could be downloaded games... I haven't seen/watched or played with one so I have no idea. I would ask around and look at guides.

The Tamagotchi-iD has two built-in games, and room for two downloaded games.

The two built-in games are GoGo Slot, and Catch. There are 18 games available for download (or maybe more now; it's been a while since the last time I checked.)

the games can be downloaded from websites, phones, and the PSP ( anything with IR capabilities).

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back