Tama-Go Speed Up the Growth Process!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateo

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I DO NOT GUARANTEE THIS WILL WORK EVERY TIME! [/SIZE]

*This May Vary, depending on your Tamagotchi Character *

With my Kikitchi I set the Time to 6:59 AM and waited a minute, and his age went up one year! That day he was 7 years old, after doing this "Cheat" Several times he is now the age of 14! (But yet he is still not an oldie!) This might be a way to speed the growth process faster!

(DOES NOT WORK WITH BABIES)

What do you think?

Can you help experiment too!?

I suspect this will, as with all other Tamagotchi models, only increase the number shown in the age counter, and not actually speed up the growing process (from toddler to teen to adult to oldie.)

It would be great to use to an adult because it will go to the dating place more faster! :furawatchi:

Possibly......Works to use it again, so you could do like 300 dating show a day!! 0_0

Ill try again, but it didn't work for me, does it matter if your tama wakes up at 7:00, do you do It to the time it wakes up?

This trick is only really useful if you want your Tamagotchi to be able to enter the Date Place faster (age 6).

Changing the time of your Tama-Go has been known to cause all kinds of problems, such as slowing down your Tamagotchi's growth, not allowing the Food and Remodel (and possibly Gotchi Figure) Shops to restock and not finding any new mates at the Date Place.

Personally, I just wait the 4 days for my Tamagotchi to become old enough to search for a mate - it gives me more time to appreciate the character that I've evolved into. You can also explore the Tama-Go with your new character, and see all of it's little animations. I believe that I get the most out of my Tama-Go. :rolleyes:

I tried this to get into the dating place using that but it is now 8 years old but the dating place wont show up ^_^

thats so cool i should try it thanx... :p :huh: :eek: ;) :p :D :lol: B) :r :( ;) :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: ^_^ sorry i just wanted to use them all they are sooo kyuwet

I did this, even bumped it up to 7 years and the dating place still hasn't shown up :D so not cool :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried this to get into the dating place using that but it is now 8 years old but the dating place wont show up :p
You still need to age them so they are 8 days old. 8 full days... No pausing. No skipping. So the trick in the long run is not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back