...Birthday Issues

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IlyaneYanie

Reaction score
My birthday is tomorrow, and my mom asked me what I wanted. I told her I didn't know, and she said I have until next Sunday to answer. Any suggestions? I will need:

• Something SUPER Addictive

• Something unisex (All ages)
---

If it's a tamagotchi then forget it, I have 2 and it's already enough trouble.

---

Name something 10+ ages will like.

---

Name something not too expensive, I don't want my mom to go broke.

---

If it's an animal, can you make it specific? Quiet animals would be perfered, and I don't want a scary pet like a spider...

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother has a bunch of them. All of them are good. :D I was thinking parakeet, but it's noisy and I'm too scared to ask for one.

Hmm...maybe if you're really into music (I can see how, for me, at least, it could become addictive XD...I love collecting music and spending time on iTunes tailoring the album art and stuff like that), an iPod shuffle or nano? You could always go the cheaper route and check out Ebay or Craigslist for those. You could also try Sansa for an mp3 player. They're cheaper than iPods and are very reliable without the added hassle of iTunes. Happy birthday, by the way!

Pokemon are for five year olds (no offense to any REAL five year olds/Pokemon fans reading this).

Super addictive? Try one of those little nine-square plastic puzzles where you slide the pieces around to make it a picture again. Ta-da! After two minutes of trying you'll develop OCD trying to figure it out. Or maybe I'm the only one who does that. I've gotten so frustrated that I snapped off the pieces and put them back on the right way they're supposed to be.

BACK ON TOPIC.

Maybe a membership to a website you really like? Some sites require money to unlock all the features but allow free memberships. People who don't pay are referred to as non-members.

JUST FOR EXAMPLE, you need a membership on club penguin to buy clothes/furniture. Maybe you play a website sort of like that?

OldSchoolTama, I am interested in music and stuff but I think those things are a bit expensive. Memberships? Well, Those are pretty good but they have a time limit, and I don't go on those games everyday, so... But I still want a parakeet. Ow, my head. Anyways I couldn't sleep because I was THINKING(yeah, thinking, I'm soo immature and selfish)<---You didn't understand that. Not sarcasm :huh: Parakeet! Or parrot! Or a bird! Maybe a dove! I want a friendly bird! One that takes food from your hand and doesn't peck you, and sits on your hand! Perhaps a nice parakeet would work... One that can talk? Oh I'm so SELFISH :huh:

Why don't you just ask for the money that your mum was going to spend on you?

That way you can just go to the mall and buy what you want.

OldSchoolTama, I am interested in music and stuff but I think those things are a bit expensive. Memberships? Well, Those are pretty good but they have a time limit, and I don't go on those games everyday, so... But I still want a parakeet. Ow, my head. Anyways I couldn't sleep because I was THINKING(yeah, thinking, I'm soo immature and selfish)<---You didn't understand that. Not sarcasm :p Parakeet! Or parrot! Or a bird! Maybe a dove! I want a friendly bird! One that takes food from your hand and doesn't peck you, and sits on your hand! Perhaps a nice parakeet would work... One that can talk? Oh I'm so SELFISH :D
Parakeets are nice. I used to have two of them, but trust me, they are LOUD. And they never stop making noise. All day and all night. We tried covering the cage with a sheet at night so they would calm down, but they were still insanely loud. Maybe if it was only one it would be less noisy. And you're supposedly allowed to let them out to fly around the house, but when we let one of ours out, it flew super fast and we couldn't get it to go back in its cage, so my mom had to throw a towel over it so it would stop flying. My dad took them back to the pet store.... but they were really fun while we had them! I'm not sure if parakeets can talk though...

*Screams* I'm going crazy I can't stop smiling! X3

---

Nah. Not a parakeet. I was viewing Einstein the Parrot and it literally speaks back to you!

---

AND IT'S REAL! I want a parrot, but they aren't cute like parakeets. Which one should I choose...

I know there used to be a talking parrot toy that came out a while ago... by a while I mean like atleast 5 years ago... My grandma still has one...(Pete) ... It comes with an off button.

One was Pete the repeat Parrot... Another was Sqalkers the Talking Macaw...

So ... You could still have your bird and not be annouyed out of your mind because of it.

Otherwise... You could ask for a party type of thing... Have her rent out a bowling ally or roller rink... Or whatever you think would be fun. Its big, but it'd be fun.

An iPod touch is the ultimate gift :) You could get like 2nd gen 8gb, or more depending on how much stuff you like, or if you want a cheaper one you can settle with a 1st gen 8 gb which is the smallest you can go. But any ipod touch that is in good working condition is awesome :(

I know there used to be a talking parrot toy that came out a while ago... by a while I mean like atleast 5 years ago... My grandma still has one...(Pete) ... It comes with an off button.
One was Pete the repeat Parrot... Another was Sqalkers the Talking Macaw...
You mean those FurReal Friend toys? I have the baby panda. It's a little babyish, but still pretty cute. I was in fifth grade when I got it, though. xD They come with a bottle that you can use to feed it.

That's actually a pretty clever idea, but I don't know if she'd be into it because it is a little kid's toy.

GotchiGirl96: I am a kid, but I'm going to fifth grade and I'm not interested unless it's REALLY cute. There was a cute kitty and I grabbed it and begged for it. But parakeets are cute, parrots aren't as squacky. VOTE PLZ!!! PLZ!!! X3

Colortchi: Oh, iPods are nice but I don't exactly know which one it is. I'm forgetting the i's. They are expensive... Do you have to buy the songs? If you do then that's not a choice for me, and I wouldn't even be into it.

SailorRosette: I wouldn't really want a fake bird. You see, I want a bird that would be our family, not just a stupid little kid toy. Ugh, no.

paper*cut: Parakeets are mean? Really? I'm going to search on Youtube for any mean parakeets. Then I can slowly choose which one doesn't bite my hand. That would be nice.

Oh Star.x: Money? I don't know how much she's going to spend on me!

(I know it's really hard to pick out the perfect gift, but you gotta note that I'm picky, and I'm still a little kid. *sadface*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back