Sign in to follow this  
ilovetama2010

Go TAMA ghosts! =P

I cant wait that long and Im mad about what happend to My hatch that EVERYONE quit including the starter of this hatch so I QUIT THE HATCH

Here, I made a temporary list of the members so far.

1. ilovetama2010 (Host)

2. LittleChocoWolf

3. BurntSnow

4. katface

5. brunotchi

6. Tama_dude2010

7. sandrababy

8. tamalvr23

9. furbitchi

10. sweet.angel

11. TamaSkittle2142

12. mew0099

13. XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

14. Oldschooltama

15. djor

16. misuzu_kamio

17. TamaLove754

18. Dangoobotchi-lover~

19. katie_bug

20. Tamagotchi ~ Princess

21. Sandra~Marie

22. lolokotchi:)

23. tama1237

24. NintenNerd

Space for 6 more people.

I'll join!! I've been looking for a Halloween hatch everywhere!! Is it okay to use my Tamagotchi V4.5 that should be here by then? It's the one that comes with the accessory pack :(

Are you guys sure that it will celebrate Halloween??

Edited by SquisheeMonster

Im dropping out of the hatch :/ I'll probably be in a Halloween hatch in Tama-Zone. Plus the fact that the starter of the hatch quit is depressing

Im dropping out of the hatch :/ I'll probably be in a Halloween hatch in Tama-Zone. Plus the fact that the starter of the hatch quit is depressing

Yes, it is quite depressing, but hey, it's life. If there are still two or more people by the time this hatch rolls around, I will oversee it, if you all will let me. Since the topic-starter can't participate, I'll start the actual hatch thread later in October. What do you guys think?

Yes, it is quite depressing, but hey, it's life. If there are still two or more people by the time this hatch rolls around, I will oversee it, if you all will let me. Since the topic-starter can't participate, I'll start the actual hatch thread later in October. What do you guys think?

Sounds like a good idea. Do you need me to make a list of the people recruited?

Sounds like a good idea. Do you need me to make a list of the people recruited?

No, it's fine. When the time gets closer to the hatch, I'll sift through everything again and compile the final list. Actually, there's no telling if all the same people who volunteered for the hatch will actually participate in the hatch when I make the actual hatch thread. This is why I'd rather not plan a hatch so far in advance, people forget, drop out, etc. It's cool though. Thanks for your offer! :rolleyes:

OMG I HOPE THERE IS STILL ROOM FOR ONE MORE! < ---- ---- *Prays to the Tama King*

I'll be using a Music Star. :D I like high maintenance Tama's.

Edited by Lord Valphius

OMG I HOPE THERE IS STILL ROOM FOR ONE MORE! 

I'll be using a Music Star. :P I like high maintenance Tama's.

Hahaha, ask and you shall receive! Of course you can still join in! :P The OP has left, unfortunately, so I decided to take up the reins and gather everyone together when the time is nearer. This is why it's not a good idea to advertise a hatch 1 or 2 months in advance: people drop out or forget. I'm going to look through all the posts and list everyone probably a week or 2 before the day, and I will probably make a separate thread for the actual hatch, just as the OP wanted because this one is getting too long and no actual hatching has been done. I was under the impression that you recruit members for a hatch and write about your hatches all in one thread, since it's neater that way, but oh well. What's done is done. Stay tuned!

I mean, this is one of the coolest hatches [[And my FIRST]] to enter, It sounds so thrilling actually. Thanks OldSchoolTama!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to enter after all, since I will be on vacation then... Hopefully it will work anyway, but we'll see... I'm not pulling out yet anyway!!! :D

And oh, one question, does it have to be on first generation? If it does it's a different matter, maybe I'll pull out then... :P

I'm not sure if I'll be able to enter after all, since I will be on vacation then... Hopefully it will work anyway, but we'll see... I'm not pulling out yet anyway!!! :D

And oh, one question, does it have to be on first generation? If it does it's a different matter, maybe I'll pull out then... :P

Nope, doesn't matter if you're not on your first generation! :D Some of the ones I'm "hatching" (like my +C and Music Star) are not on first generation either.

THE HATCH IT TOMORROW! IEEEEE!

Actually, Hallowe'en is on October the 31st, the end of October...

Anyway. Currently a lot of people haven't been around. So I'll just post the more 'active' people. also because I forgot to copy and paste the other list DARN

1. OldSchoolTama (Host)

2. mew0099

3. Lord Valphius

4. lolokotchi:)

5. ultratama

6. Dangoobotchi-Lover~