Suggestions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeez_cutiez

Reaction score
In 3 weeks and 1 day, it's my birthday. I am getting a 32g iPod Touch. (No I'm not spoiled, i begged and begged and i'm paying half)

I need some suggestions for apps that are free of $1.19

So far, i have downloaded and bought these in preparation.

Plane Control Lite

Runway Free

Waterslide Extreme

Rollercoaster Extreme

iBurn Lite

Glow Draw

Spawn Glow

Flubby Physics

Screen Cleaner

Doodle Jump

I am aiming to have these very soon:

Tripping Fest 2

Yo Mama Jokes

Unblock Me

Any good suggestions?

Tap tap revenge

Doodle Buddy

If you're willing to pay, Angry Birds is pretty fun

Angry Birds is $0.99 is pretty fun.

TonePad is a cool gadget, and is free.

You can't forget the one app everyone seems to have: Zippo Lighter, and that's free too. :)

TapTap Revenge is fun. I just bought Froggy Jump for free, which is also fun :)

I have a 32g iTouch also. It broke so I'm getting a brand new one. I'm basically spoiled, but I'm not; I'm just an only child :p

ANYWHO. Doodlejump is one of my favorites, so good choice. I also like Angry Birds, Tap Tap Revenge, and Fall Down. I have Adult Swims Robot Unicorn attack game, and that's fun also.

Yeh, robot unicorn attack is fun. You can play it online, too. It costs money, though

If you are willing to pay bounce on is great. I really recommend getting it. Try the lite version first :)

I also enjoy Farm Story which is free but you need to have wifi to play it.

mmmm I've got so many it's hard to chose.

I like tap fish, though you need wireless internet.

I like PapiJump. Its a lot like Doodle Jump though, and since you already have that, I'm not sure if its worth it.

Doodle Jump is awesome though. If I were to pick from Doodle or PapiJump, I'd pick Doodle Jump.

EDIT: I just remembered that PapiJump is free. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
*jailbreak comment removed - discussion of anything illegal is breaking site rules*
orr... Doodle Kart is pretty fun, so is Chop Chop Ninja
I'm told that I made a "fail edit" and that Jailbreak is actually legal.

Jailbreak has just recently been ruled as legal by the US Government (for the moment).

However, Apple suggests users not jailbreak their devices as it can result in unstable performance and has also applied for a new patent against Jailbreaking to allow it to identify and stop unauthorized users to jailbreak.

There's a Chuck Norris app that somebody in my class had, everytime you refreshed it it told you a new Chuck Norris joke.

Other than that,

Tap Tap Revenge

Cookie Baker

Cat Piano

Deal or No Deal

and Deer Hunter! I'm obsessed

^those are ones that I like

You could also try google to get like a top 10 apps list, I'm sure there are tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back