Photography Tips & Tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Do you ever thought that you will try with shower curtains backdrop with your own self portrait at home?

Do you like the idea that you never thought of yourself been self portrait to take pictures with shower curtains backdrop?

You can use different colours of shower curtains backdrop if you only like it.

It is not me in the picture as i am only show you an example of the picture of idea look like of shower curtains backdrop (Link): Shower curtain backdrop

Do not put the pictures on this topic as it is private to yourself as you know more safe than sorry.

I have never tried that. I have my own bathroom downstairs, it has really cool green and blue polka dot shower curtains.. haha, I guess that would be a good backdrop :)

I take pictures infront of the shower curtain all the time. xD

The curtain on my living room window is actually a shower curtain.

Ahah, good idea : ) My shower curtains actually have pretty nice patterns : )

We don't have shower curtains in the bathroom, but my mum bought me a shower curtain for my room curtain. It's got flowers on it xD

Thanks you to everyone if you thought that before or not. I was give others people tips so they can do them self on shower curtain backdrop. Hope you do really like the idea. ^_^

XSHOT PIX REVIEW

If you do not know what is look like xshot is then here is the link of xshot look like: xshot website

Xshot is very cool just like a tripod and it is only one with your arm with different style pictures of self portrait. This is very awesome tool for Compact digital camera. It is no good to use with slr with this xshot.

Let you know this is very awesome one for you who have Compact digital camera only.

What you do think about this xshot?

Last edited by a moderator:
x.Roller-//-Coasters.x - You only need 10 sec on your digital camera as it is works for me as i did try with my xshot myself and it is still works only need 10 sec.

//emily. - Yeah it is seems so cool with xshot. Good luck to get one. Hope you will enjoy this xshot. You can use this with different types of self portrait thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back