Sign in to follow this  
Pockey45ca

Photography Tips & Tricks

Please would you try to explain your questions again?

I am not sure I understand what you are asking and I know (from previous topics) that you sometimes feel upset if we try to guess what you mean (and get it wrong) ;)

Thanks!

TamaMum - Artistic inspiration that you inspiration on photography of your own self portrait pictures. That what i am talking about. Like creativity self portrait.

Edited by Pockey45ca

ANYMAKING PHOTO EDITOR

Link: Anymaking photo editor

You should try it first to test yourself then tell me what you do think this site? It is helps you a lot?

I just did find this site.

Enjoy the site for fun.

Edited by TamaMum

CREATE YOUR OWN POCKET SIZED PHOTO ALBUM

Link: pocket album

Site said:

Create and print a pocket-sized photo album. Choose photos for you pocket album from Flickr or upload them directly from your computer. Print it out, fold it up, and share the love with family and friends.

Go try to make one yourself and it will save money than buy a album book.

Let me know if you already did try it.

SELF PORTRAITS IN AUCTION MODE

Hello to everyone. Hope you will enjoy reading.

I do know about Auction mode is editing in-camera and lot of people thought only to take pictures only on Auction.

Then it is came into my mind to suggest use self portrait to take pictures in Auction mode.

In-camera editing in Auction mode have 1-4 shapes of size.

I did see photo editing about almost same to auction mode. I do know there is online photo editing call Picnik and they have call collage as it is same idea to in-camera auction mode. It is call multiple pictures on one frame on auction mode in only on camera.

I will show the picture of what is look like in auction mode in the camera: Auction mode example

I am going to show you an picture just an example that it is not my picture: Example picture that it is not my and even not me

It is a very neat cool trick for in auction mode digital camera.

Hope you will try this the idea for auction mode: Self portrait. It is means you can take pictures of yourself in auction mode.

BOUNCER / LENS HOOD PHOTOGRAPHY

I did found free printable bouncer/lens hood photography and you will save money and just print at home to use it.

Link of lens hood: http://www.lenshoods.co.uk/

Link of two bouncer:

Show the bouncer instructions: Instructions

Show the bouncer printable: Bouncer printable

Hope you will enjoy to save money and print at home. Let me know if you did try it on here after you make this.

Question: What is your reactions about this after you did make this printable?

These are actually great, I'm really liking the printable lens hood, because the plastic ones are unreasonably priced. And once I get a hot shoe flash, I'll certainly use the light bouncer. Thanks!

I'm not sure a lot of people on TT will understand this a lot though, since these links you posted have to do with SLR cameras, but hopefully they'll help more people.

GEL FILTERS WITH 3D GLASSES

If you are going to throw the 3D glasses gel filters (red/blue) then here is an other idea tip:

- First to tear the 3D glasses gel filters

- Use a Digital camera over your pop-up flash and tape it or hold it.

- You can also try into self portrait too and it is will be a cool effect filter colours

Here is an a questions:

1. Are you will try 3D glasses gel filters on your self portrait photography?

2. Did you already try after you did read the tip?

3. Did you learn something about this tip?

4. What you did think this tip?

5. Did you never thought so about this tip?

VIGNETTING EFFECTS TIPS

Why not use cheap is toilet paper roll to use a vignetting effect when you are zoom the camera.

When you get the toilet paper roll and you can tape it to camera or hold it and just zoom and you will see the Vignetting effect on dark corners and take a picture as it is an cool trick ever i did use it without buy a lens.

Hope it will save your thing than to go buy an lens for vignetting effect.

Many people never thought this tip. Hope it is works.

I did try this tip to myself too as it is works for me. Enjoy yourself try this tip.

ONLINE PHOTOBOOTH

The online photo booth gives you the ability to make your own photo sets with portraits, school photos and pictures for passports, drivers licences etc. The photo booth is very easy to use and 100 % free of charge. It also contains instructions on how you make your own passport photos.

Link: Photomat online photo booth

You can go see the button said: Start photo booth!

You can use this sites everything like self portrait or school pictures or your pets pictures or something like that with the site as not only your passport picture. It is all free.

I did try it to myself and it is works. You should try it to yourself too. It is pretty cool site.

MICRO APOLLO LIGHT MODIFIER REVIEW

Tip for people who have on-camera flash SLR or flash unit to use this Micro Apollo Light Modifier softbox.

This is an review of Micro Apollo Light Modifier. This is kind of photography softbox.

Link: http://fjwestcott.com/products/product.cfm...head=haloapollo

Let you know i am still learning about Micro Apollo Light Modifier soft box. It is still like a baby step to learn. It is will take a time to learn. I like this portable softbox.

You can put it in your bags and use for travel too. Also you should try with this self portrait too with this tool too. It is pretty neat tool to use this.

60 SOURCES OF INSPIRATION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY

This is talking about 60 Sources of Inspiration for Photography.

It is said on the website: Are you struggling for new ideas? Do your creative batteries feel as flat and lifeless as a skunk in the fast lane? Here are 60 ways to breathe new life into your love of photography and re-energize your inspiration.

It is means they are talking about Inspiration ideas for photography.

Here is the link: 60 Sources of Inspiration for photography

Hope you will enjoy it for fun to get an new ideas for photography.

This was quite helpful! Thanks for the link! (:

Very interesting !

My 'creative batteries' are feeling quite dead themselves.

Thanks a bunch for the link. ;)

What a great idea. Thanks for the website!

Thank you for the link! o: I've hit a photography slump lately, and I can't seem to be pleased with any of my pictures. This certainly gave me some great ideas~

Oh my gosh thank you so extra much. ( : I'm now carrying that article & my camera with me everywhere ( : I like taking pictures of people & nature the most-- but I think I'm going to try street photography ( : I'm getting a nicer camera soon, so this will really help ( :