Sign in to follow this  
Pockey45ca

Photography Tips & Tricks

I haven't used my computer chair for any self portraits. But since it's fairly large and black, if I ever wanted a black background for my photography, I'd consider sitting here and taking the picture.

ONLINE PHOTO EDITOR

LookWow online photo editor

You should try this and This is a cool online editor for you. You should see this as it is a free.

Link: LookWow online photo editor

Hope you are enjoy this site as I did just found out today.

Taking Great Portrait Photos at Home

The site said: Most people never try to take a portrait with a studio look because they assume that they can’t without all of the fancy studio equipment. You can! Yes, even with a point-and-shoot camera, you can take beautiful portraits.

Link: Taking Great Portrait Photos at Home

What you do think about this site?

It's clear that there are a lot of interesting photography sites out there :(

Photography (Pockey45ca) finds many (all!) of them so I am going to merge their many useful topics (from the past months) into one main

Photography Tips and Tricks thread.

In this way, links to all the photography sites can be posted and members can comment / give feedback with all the useful info in one, easy to find thread (linked above) instead of spread across many pages of the forum.

Edited by TamaMum

What a great idea TM! And as usual, thank you for the photography tips, Pockey45ca/Photography.

Catchlights photography

Link: Catchlights photography

There is a catchlights to use different kinds for your self portrait or use on someone. This is a cool photography to use a catchlights.

Hope you will try this with a catchlights.

Thumba online photo editor

It is a new kind of online photo editor. They have different kinds editors in Thumba.

I am going to explain one example in Thumba editor: Go to Thuma effects and then go to see the word photo effect then go see 3d glasses. It is only an example and they have more online editor effects there.

Link: http://www.thumba.net/

Test it to yourself and just have fun there.

Low Key Portrait Lighting Tutorial

This is one photography lighting that you will able to understand this and it is a easy way too.

Link: http://www.studioonashoestring.com/30/low-...hting-tutorial/

How To Get Inspirational Ideas For Adding Creativity In The Pictures!

Link: http://www.digitalpicturezone.com/digital-...n-the-pictures/

Christmas portrait ideas

I did found this link of photography as you can save your money as you don't have to go take picture from a Pro photography. You will able learn this Christmas Photography.

Here is a link of Christmas Photography: Christmas portrait ideas

I am hoping you will learn this. Enjoy yourself a cup a tea to read this. You will say thanks to me finding this link for share rest of you.