whats the weirdest present you ever got?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100 firework posters!!!!
Did you get them all at the same time? Cause you can get only 10 presents same time then the giftbox comes full and you need to take the presents. Sorry, I'm just playin' XD. My weirdest present...someone sent me easter eggs which said SCHOOLFOOD. I wonder what s/he meant with that :lol: :D

One person gave me 6 beach wallpapers! :)

Another parson gave me tons of rare items like a shandilier (I'm sure I didn't spell that right), 2 jewlery's, a tama planate model, and an earth model! :) Happy day! :eek:

i SWEAR this im rt5945 someone sent me 2 toliets! and they werent the same person!!!!!!

@'/={3

Was it EE3320?

That was me, and it was for a (made up) campaign to give toilets to people who couldn't afford one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, let's NOT name the user ID who gave you the present here 'kay?(except for your own ID) :nazotchi: I got like 3 Memetchi kitchens. :nazotchi:

I got easter eggs spelling "yaaaay" and another "yoo" And I was like "yay me"?! What? xD They also sent it to my cousin, sister and a lot of my Tamatown friends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back