Favorite stores?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny_grl07

Reaction score
Hey! I was just wondering which stores people like going to.

And, I was also hoping that people could give each other advice on which stores are good for buying certain things.

For example, I need help figuring out which stores are good for buying jeans.

I like going to Sephora. It's probably my favorite store EVER! Either that or any video game store.

I lovelovelove the Hollister in Southampton. Well, the clothes are way overpriced, everybody wears it now, and it's degrading to be a Large when you're a size 10-12 (US size 8). BUT the way they've actually done the shop is just amazing. It's difficult to describe but it doesn't feel like a shop at all. More like a really romantic, atmospheric restaurant by the sea. Oh, and they seem to only hire really hot guys.

Desigual is my all time favourite shop. They don't actually have it here, except as part of some department stores, but they have them in Spain. The clothes are so individual and beautiful, and reasonable for what they are. Their. coats. are. the. most. stunning. things. ever.

For shoes, Schuh is amazing. They have the best prices and selection. But Office have some amazingly beautiful shoes, though they are more expensive.

My absolute favorite store is Bath and Body Works. I can never get enough of their products and when the semi-annual sales roll around, I go all out. I also love bookstores in general and this may sound really weird, but I like the office supplies section of places like Wal-Mart, Target, Office Depot, etc. I literally could just stand there looking at everything. It's silly, I know. I guess it all reminds of school and such and I love the smell of new books/notebooks. Sorry that I can't help you out much with the jeans. I rarely go shopping for clothes and when I do, I just go to really inexpensive, mom-and-pop places.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lovelovelove Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I like going in there and laying on the beds, squeezing all the pillows, and sitting on all the chairs. I had so much fun last time I was there. /yes. I had fun in a bed and bath store.

I also like 'EB Games' So.many.videogames. They usually have guitar hero set up on the Wii, so I like playing that.

And for clothes, I don't really know which store I like best. I like Bluenotes, Garage, and Ardene's. But usually, it's more of a 'If I see something I like, I'll buy it regardless of the store' kind of thing. For online clothes buying, I prefer American Eagle. Definitely.

All-time favourite, would be Morning Glory ♥

Clothes-wise, probably Factorie.

And maybe Jay Jays but I barely shop there anymore.

,+August 21, 2010 07:17 am] Long & McQuade.The Brick. <333

Wal - Mart.

DeSerres.

Wallacks.

Safeway.

Claire's.

Staples.

:)
We used to have Safeway in England but it got taken over by Morrisons D:

Claire's

Primark

New look

Camden market in London

Superdrug

EDIT: hmv

Last edited by a moderator:
Clothing stores:

delia's

Forever 21

H & M

T. J. Maxx

Nordstrom Rack

Others:

Claire's (really cute accessories)

Game Stop (video games)

Target- i love it, it has everything!!!

My favorites are probaby Charlotte Russe, we have one in the local mall and it's AMAZING. I love their dresses, and their sales are pretty good. They have lots of jeans, but I haven't bought any from them (I tried on a pair of white jeans, and they fit pretty well. Tight than most of skinny jeans I have, haha). They also have tooons of shoes, it's great!

Other than that, I like Kohl's, Target, Payless, Famous Footwear, Hot Topic and any store that sells vintage clothing (The one closest to me is Goodwill, they have a vintage section that's fairly cheap, thank goodness!)

All this talk about clothes is making me excited for school-shopping :ph34r:

My favorite stores are dELIA*s, Aeropostale, and American Eagle. I buy my jeans at Old Navy, because it's the only store that has my size. (I still wear kids sizes, and it's hard to find skinny jeans that fit my figure. I'm short and skinny.)

I also like Claire's, Bath and Body Works, Sephora, and Macy's.

Hot Topic

Spencers

Sweet Factory

Dollar Tree

Wal Mart

Target

99 cents only store

xD

Tokidoki is probably my favorite.

There there's:

Sanrio

Animation Magic

Forever 21

Charlotte Russe

American Eagle

Love Culture

Hot Topic

PacSun

Supre`

JayJays (I only have afew things from there)

Factorie

Diva

Equip

Target

Kmart

My entire wardrobe is basically pacsun ;D

But I also shop at dELiA*s and Hollister. That's about it honestly..

Wow, everyone goes to all these fashion stores... Now I feel ashamed...

I get my shirts and pants at Value Village. :D And underwear/socks at Zellers...

I also go for other stuff, to:

-- Chapters

-- Aberdeen Centre (Look up "Aberdeen Vancouver". I get a LOT of stuff there.)

-- EB Games (Canadain equivalent of Gamestop.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back