Tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxkiroxxx

Reaction score
Does your tamagotchi have any weird features?

Like my Music Star...my third one...its buttons are rly hard to press and its really low pitched. It scares the crap out of me when it beeps! And my v3's buttons are REALLY soft...like charmin :lol:

My point is, is there anything special about ur tama?

Well on my ver4.5 like yours my buttons are getting really hard to press!! and on my ver4 my A button doesnt work anymore which sux because now i cant use it!! :) B)

Anywayz bye! :rolleyes:

B) MEMETCHI7 B)

my music star is full of glitches like the "odd sybol"

and once i replaced the battery and its points were sybols and automaticly had a dream mic :eek:

:nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

Same here. My music star has horrendous buttons. It takes a good few hard presses to register something. The same goes for my V4 now, although they aren't hard to press they just don't register much anymore. (I got it like when it first came out).

Don't all Music stars have horrid button respondance?

Anyhow, my regular V5 doesn't connect if I change the batteries.

My TamaGo seems to work totally perfectly. It's got a few hairline scratches on the screen, but those happened literally three seconds after I took it out of the package. No big deal, no big deal.

My V5's buttons are super-easy to press... I LOVE it! They are so easy and playing with it is so much fun..

My Music makes a weird, but cool, noise when it attention-beeps. It's like a little tune. :3

My P2's buttons seem to have sunken further into the unit than they should be if you know what I mean. They aren't as raised as those of the P1 (or any others) anymore, so it helps to use the corner of my fingernail to press them. It was my first Tama, so I can't remember whether it was always like that, or whether 13 years of button pressing has done it :p

My P2's buttons seem to have sunken further into the unit than they should be if you know what I mean. They aren't as raised as those of the P1 (or any others) anymore, so it helps to use the corner of my fingernail to press them. It was my first Tama, so I can't remember whether it was always like that, or whether 13 years of button pressing has done it :)
@ Alicefly

You can put a layer of "foam paper" under the buttons to raise the buttons. Just make sure the buttons inside the actual buttons lower enough to still touch the button sensors. You can trace the general buttons around on top.... mark the centers then poke holes into where the buttons are carefully... After that... You may need to resize a bit once you open it up to where the buttons are located.

You could also glue some of that foam onto the actual buttons.... but I don't know how'd that work for you.

Music Stars... Most of mine are slowish for pushing buttons 1 second between button pushes helps it be a tad faster. I have one that I haven't yet restarted that glitches at the last performance of the night. Everynight.... Its weird... My first and only glitched tama...

My yellow V3's beeps are so muffled that you can't hear it unless it's completely quiet, which really sucks. Needless to say, I often miss discipline calls and I have to check on it more often than usual.

One of my V3's have lines going through the screen. It works completely fine, and the screen's been this way ever since I've bought it. It's a little annoying though. Maybe I should change the background?

Tamachick1200

My V5's buttons are super-easy to press... I LOVE it! They are so easy and playing with it is so much fun..
The exact opposite to me. My Green Tama iD's buttons are super hard. And when im putting in codes it makes the numbers go to fast so i have to type them in several times.

my v2's sound has gone. it feels kind of spooky, when the sound is off. all the time. :mellow:

Yeah, my v.4 buttons are kinda hard to press..gets annoying, but, eh :]

Also, my v.2's heartbeat (see bottom of post for details) is rather loud.

Heartbeat is where at the back of v.1, v.2 and I think v.3 , if you hold the tama close enough to your ear you hear a mechanical bleep every 2 seconds. bleep...bleeeeeep XD :3

Yeah, my v.4 buttons are kinda hard to press..gets annoying, but, eh :]

Also, my v.2's heartbeat (see bottom of post for details) is rather loud.

Heartbeat is where at the back of v.1, v.2 and I think v.3 , if you hold the tama close enough to your ear you hear a mechanical bleep every 2 seconds. bleep...bleeeeeep XD :3

Yes, my v3 has a rather loud heartbeat if its quiet.

I LOVE the Tama 'heartbeat'!

If you're talking about what I think you are, it happens on all versions (the ones I own, anyway). It's like a VEEEERY faint little 'peep peep peep peep', like a ticking sound that seems to happen whenever the pixels change.

I think it's so sweet to think of it as such a heartbeat. It's always there in the night on the bedside table reminding me of the little creature snoozing away near my ear.

Like it's really alive. A tiny little electronic heartbeat. Aww.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back