Oyajitchi -- secret character questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

utopianmachine

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]My friend and I recently bred our two oldies and Oyajitchi was born to us this morning. I noticed that it is already at oldie stage -- able to play all games and eating oldie food. [/SIZE]

My biggest question is breeding. At present it is 0 years, though is at adult stage. Will the Matchmaker come round-about age 7, like always? Or, in order to save generation ranks and points and items, must he only breed with another oldie, thus starting the cycle all over again?

I really don't want to ALWAYS make my character get old to breed, and I know I don't want Oyajitchi again...

I'd like to know this too. I have a 4th generation 12-year-old Otokitchi and I really don't want to lose the generations. I have another tama, which right now is a 7-year-old Mametchi. I guess I'll wait for that one to turn into a Ojitchi and breed them then.

I'd figure Oyajitchi can breed with other tamas. I don't see why not. It's a secret character, not an old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back