:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't live there but....

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY EVIL!!!!! I think we should start a petition.

Sorry Europeans!

BanDai UK: :kusatchi:

Europe: :D

I signed the petition, thanks so much chrispilot2293 for starting it!

Calling it "evil" is a little over the top.

I'm guessing that it just wasn't selling in Europe.

Remember that companies want to make money and stay in business. They don't continue to produce products that won't sell.

Thats Really to bad!

I did not know they discontinued it and I don't live there!

But even if I am not a HUGE tama Fan I still Feel For you!

I hope that Bandia wil consider The people in Europe's feelings about this Change!

Hope I helped!

-.:Rising-Sun:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't live there, but I find it upsetting because I feel bad for everyone who does live there. :D Plus, I always thought the European designs were a lot cuter.

It is a terrible thing to do really, I live there and really many people has them and buys them!

I can always use ebay, but I know many will give up on them. I'll show them the petition though! :D

:eek: Seriously? Oh no :'( I live in Europe, UK :( Aww shucks. I guess I'll have to resort to eBay now.

Though in my toymaster the other week they had some V4.5's and V6's in there? Maybe clearance... :)

This really sucks. It seems that tamas have 'faded' in popularity in recent years. Like, when I was in Grade/Year 3 and 4, EVERYONE had a Tamagotchi. You weren't cool without one. Now nobody cares :/ Yeah, must've stopped selling or maybe it just didn't appeal to Europeans. I'll just get the Tama-Go from America... and any future tamas that are released.

RIP European Tamas :(

Last edited by a moderator:
They are selling out the last tamas cheap in Sweden right now, for 130 swedish coins (representing 17,5 us dollars) I am so sad about this...

It's all about the popularity-if Tamas aren't popular in one area of the world, Bandai has two choices: drop the product, or lose money to keep it up. From a company's fiscal stand point, the decision is clear.

But that doesn't mean it's a good decision. D:>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back