Tama go Questions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badtamakitty

Reaction score
Can any one tell me it the tama go has a power saving feature like the tamagotchi plus color and the tamagotchi iD and does the tama go turn out its lights when it goes to bed at night or do you have to turn it of for them like the tamagotchi music star :)

Thanks

badtamakitty

i've heard that the tama-go's background living room feature turns off sometimes to save the batteries. i dont have one right now, so i wouldnt know what the screen does while it sleeps.

I think it does if your training is high enough. Mines just shy of having complete training and he doesn't turn the lights off. He goes to the toilet by himself though.

After awhile of not playing with the tamagotchi, the backround just turns blank so you cannot see the living room but you can see the tamagotchi bouncing around. Once you press a button again the backround goes back to normal. :D

I think it does if your training is high enough. Mines just shy of having complete training and he doesn't turn the lights off. He goes to the toilet by himself though.
After reading binary's tama-go log, it seems like you always have to turn the lights off for the tamago. :)

After awhile of not playing with the tamagotchi, the backround just turns blank so you cannot see the living room but you can see the tamagotchi bouncing around. Once you press a button again the backround goes back to normal. :(
Yep, that's the 'power saving feature' on the Tama-Go. :mellow:

~shawdy~ :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back