what grade are you going into this year?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
ill be in sixth grade in a couple days. i already saw my new school. it's awsum! it has an elevator! :furawatchi:

Six. Going in about... two weeks? The first day of school for me is only an hour. And we don't usually get our permanent teachers for about a week. The first week we are with our old class.

I have an elevator, but you can only use it if you got hurt (E.G. Broke your leg, stubbed toe...) Because the 4,5,6, and 7th grade classes are all upstairs.

I'm going into 8th. I really don't like grade 8 because everyone has to write a 20 minute report on... something and present it to the class. I usally don't get all worked up over an essay but 20 minutes! That's crazy!!! :p

none. done school years ago lol but it's been fun so of lol. glad i don't go to school anymore lmao.

Going into grade eight~

Nothing special. Same school I've been in since Kindergarten. Won't be in a different school until Grade ten [Highschool] Aha~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back