Sign in to follow this  
mew0099

Digimon!

Hey! I've noticed there are TONS of Pokemon Trading/Battling things, a few of which my Friend Codes are in.

BUT WHAT ABOUT DIGIMON?! HUH?!

There are 3 Digimon DS games, 2 of which I own. Own any of these games?

-- Digimon World DS

-- Digimon World Dusk/Dawn

-- Digimon World Championship

If you have any of these, or a DigiMon Pet, share stuff about it, friend codes... anything Digimon!

Please use this to fill out.

Name in Game / Friend Code / Game

My codes:

I have had these games for a while. So they are pretty strong. Please, if you don't request "Battle with Rookies!/Ultimates!" etc., Then I will use Megas!

Tammy / 116160679315 / Dusk

Griffin / 412513420447 / Championship

I don't think I've ever heard of Digimon. :ph34r:

What?! :lol:

Well, there's always Google.

Oh, yes mew.

it DID copy pokemon.

Oh, yes mew.

it DID copy pokemon.

Oh boy, here we go...

So is Lost Evolution coming out in English, ever?

I did have one... I think it as World DS. Lost it. But I had finished it and had two of my favorite Digimon evos, but couldn't find my 3rd. Well yes, in my dreams when Imma digidestined I have 3 digimon. Terriermon, Lopmon and Tsumemon. So of course in my World Ds I had Cherubimon, MegaGargomon and (Since I started with Gabumon) MetalGarurumon. Boy did it get boring since they were all so high level.

i have 1. digimon dusk. BUT I CANT FING FIND IT DX

and no, digimon did NOT COPY POKEMON.THERE MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE, TOEI ANIMATION AND NINTENDO.

lol i love digimon really badly as much as pokemon and tamagotchis

Man... I better find that magazine I said I had. I have an idea where it is, but It will take some looking. Then I'll take a picture of it or scan it for people.... Its so annouying people think Pokemon was first... Fox/FoxKids had it way before Pokemon WBkids and now whatever Cartoon Network wants to be known as... Pufft. (I'd rather it on WB again...)

I love it. I got into it by mistake. (I wanted to watch Pokemon on WB) My sister watched something at 4:00pm everyday... So when it started, she told me I could watch Digimon... (3:30pm) just before it... I came in when Kari was being found and Gatomon was just about to change sides. I got into it, and still love it. Although, I haven't really watched Digimon Savers and up... I started to, but the Agumon is kinda annouying to me at times. I just need to watch them...

GAME wise, I have DS World and Dawn. That and Digimon Spirt 2 or 3... It has up to Season 4 digimon. (Being the main) I can't give friendcodes due to my internet being too awesome... I beat them all though.

• Like 1

I've seen all seasons of Digimon and I have World Dawn.

Haha, I remember when I used to get up at 6 am to watch Digimon.

And then whenever I went to a video store, I'd look for Digimon DVDs.

I miss those days terribly.

Me too. It also makes me sad and mad when in Season 2 the all had children and the children didn't go and try to save the Digital World.

I haven't found my Magazine yet... Its not where it was put last.

I miss having a huge section of an isle covered in Digimon stuff.

That and I kick myself time to time not getting a Season 4 D-tector earlier then what I did. (Its awesome, Just got it a bit ago) Now to get an English Season 5 one... I can't pull myself to do it... even with extremly cheap ones being on sale on ebay..... I have a Japanese one I barely play with... No click/counter/annouy-the-parents function.