Upgrades on TamaTown!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
TamaTown has EXTREME updates! Today when I logged in, TamaTown looked like the sun is setting. (since people can't get on MC, I will post pictures and updates for TamaTown!)

Entrance of TamaTown with Sunset

It looks very pretty, doesn't it? :)

Flower Hills Park

The Day and Night features effects every where on TamaTown, which is awesome. B) I bet you're noticing why I had the 'Do not enter' in the Flower Hills Park school, because when I went in, I got kicked off TT. If it works for you, please post it. ;) Inside the big windmill is a shop where you can buy flowers. ;)

In the Shop

I bought some plants and put them in my room. :) Thank you Bandai for opening Flower Hills Park and adding the Day and Night feature!!! ;)

~Memetchi ;)

the day to evening to night feature is really cool......but i personally think that flower hills park is disappointing..especially for how long its been under construction for...

the day to evening to night feature is really cool......but i personally think that flower hills park is disappointing..especially for how long its been under construction for...
Yeah, I agree with Dazzilitchi Star, Flower Fills Park was a disappointment but that day&amp;night feature is AWESOME! :(

It's weird. I can't enter Flowers Hill park from the entrance but I can enter from Forest Falls. o_O

It's weird. I can't enter Flowers Hill park from the entrance but I can enter from Forest Falls. o_O
I had this same problem with Forest Falls when they opened. I was able to get in there near the shops but I could get there from SSC or entrance, you just need to wait till it has uploaded the new place totally to your browser. I had this problem with Mozilla Firefox, so I used Internet Explorer till I noticed that it works on Firefox too. :(

Latest posts

Back