Masktchi in tama-go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manicfan64

Reaction score
Today my tama changed into a masktchi in music star so i decided to connect my gozarutchi which is a music star and masktchi together and when i noticed on my tama-go's friends list it would be an nazotchi if the data of a certain charater wasnt in the tamagotchi but instead it was masktchi. Is it a glitch or is masktchi in the tama-go as a secret charater? i've seen the list in tamatown about the girls but didn't find masktchi's shadow

i do have proof of this but it's alittle blurry so I apologize about the image https://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m413/ma.../Picture126.jpg

It does the same thing for Mimitchi for me.

Maybe the Tama-Go was programmed to recognize more popular characters such as those? I honestly don't know. I wouldn't worry too much about it though.

What's weird is it doesn't recognize the Music Star's Kikitchi even though it's on the Tama-go. Maybe it's because it's no longer a teen on the Tama-go or something

What's weird is it doesn't recognize the Music Star's Kikitchi even though it's on the Tama-go. Maybe it's because it's no longer a teen on the Tama-go or something
speaking of which when it connected to chamametchi as a teen in music star it showed as nazotchi

Oh, Bandai and your mistakes.I declare this is a glitch.
Bandai shouldn't be blamed for glitches, after all, they invented and produced the fantastic tamagotchi!! -_- :kuribotchi: :D

Of course they didn't know this, and also, the tamago is very new, maybe they'll release a second-batch tamagos that are less glitchy? Who knows? :D ;) :lol: :mellow:

(Sorry, off topic!!)

Something else odd has happened. My brother's Mamethci is married to a Kunoitchi. That's not even a acquirable character either... is she?

edit Never mind you can get her. I was having a moment of increased stupidity for a second there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something else odd has happened. My brother's Mamethci is married to a Kunoitchi. That's not even a acquirable character either... is she?
yeah she is in the tamago my masktchi and gozarutchi married today and she wasnt replaced with nazotchi which means there must be some data left in the tamago that has masktchi somewhere and other charater's we dont know about

Maybe there is some characters we haven't yet unlocked, or it could be one of Bandai's glitches in the first wave of Tama-gos. (first wave of things are always tending to be a little glitchy or something)

~SMG~ :D

well wut im thinking is that future figures will unlock special character's or the costume of the certain character's which would be awesome

Or they have the music star adults show up because of the possibility of marriage or just to make the friends list look better without having all those nazotchis. I doubt this is a glitch but more of a minor feature.

Maybe Maskitchi simply has replaced nazotchi in the tamago, actually, nazotchis looks IS fitting for that, like the tama's wearing a mask.

Well, Mimitchi (MusicStar) shows up in the friendlist... and she isn't in the growthchart.... whatever else... I figure she can marry between the Tama-Go characters and the MS (duh....) Just not obtainable otherwise.... Unless they made her like a weird secret character.... which I doubt.

Then other Music Star characters also show up. While we are talking about connection... v5 freaks out over connection (atleast MINE do) v5.5/celeb shows up a Nazotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back