Worst Gift Ever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

//Shooting S T A R S

Reaction score
The old topic closed. Post the worst gift you've ever received.

When I was about five, my uncle gave my a book about New York. I was a little kid. I didn't care about any of that. Heck, I probably wouldn't care today. I returned it and got a stuffed animal. XD He was a dog, and I named him Puppy. I was a pretty creative child.

To be honest I don't think I've ever not liked a gift, I'm pretty happy with anything someone gives me.

But I guess that the worst gift someone's ever given me .. was probably a bedazzled sweater that my mom got me a few years ago, for Christmas.

I am here to drop off a good tip for you guys if you don't want get anymore worst gift ever:

Ask your family get a gift card so you can buy a gift for yourself so you know what you want than ask your family to get a gift for you that your family don't know what kind you do want it then it is was a worst gift ever your life.

Do you have Secret Santas? I had one, and all I got were chocolates, and I am not very crazy about them.

To make matters worse, all of my friends had gotten cute keychains or cute notebooks. AGGGG.

Next time I get chocolates, I'll give them to +[ b r u t a l ]+ :(

I know how un-band-geek-ish this is of me, but tuba earrings.

I mean they're very cute, but my holes are stretched out.

For my 8th birthday, my mummy's boyfriend (now ex) gave me a fake make-up set. He also forgot / couldn't be bothered taking the price tag off, guess what the price was? A dollar. I felt pretty bad. He knew I never really had an interest in make-up anyways, and I considered him like a father-figure in my life so it's not like he hated me or anything to give me something that cheap and unfitting-with-my-personality for my birthday.

^ Aww, I love those things!

And don't worry // Shooting S T A R S, I have a stuffed dog named Puppy too. He's my favorite. <3 :)

Hmm... the worst gift I've ever gotten? I really don't know. Usually when I get something I'm not too crazy about, I just remind myself that it's the thought that counts. But if I were to pick I'd probably say some ugly oversized clothes from various people on numerous occasions. xD

Also, address books/diaries. My relatives give them to me every christmas. Lol.

probably this braiding thing from my dads father/my grandpa.

lol, i hardly used it

I had a birthday party a few years ago and a girl gave me an Avon catalog stamped free across the top, and a box of puzzle pieces that didn't work because you needed the actual puzzle to use them. It was pretty weird.

The worst gift I remember was for my 12th birthday I think. IMy mum gave me the present and I unwrapped it and it was a toy dog. I pressed the button on it and it lit up all different colours and SANG THE LULLABY SONG! When it did that, my mum said "Sorry, I didn't know it did that at the time" I ended up giving it to my sister's friend's sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back