FREND GLITCH MUST SEE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK I HAVE THREE TAMAS ALL ARE FRENDS EXSEP ONE (my mementchi)HE HAS THREE 1ST TAMMA DAZZLFPHA(dazlechi) 2ed TAMA BA (MASKCHI) 3D TAMMA %%% [] [] [] [] (ICHYGOCHI) ??? PLESE COMENT AND HELP IT IS GLITCH OR BAD :huh: :huh: :huh:

Calm down. You mean you have 3 tamagotchis on your friend list and 1 of them only comes up as a percent sign?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is in the wrong section. CATTY the tamago this section is to warn other TamaTalker's about fake tamas on eBay, Amizon, ext. Your topic would belong better in What Happened to my Tamagotchi.

As for your question, could you refrase it? If I understand correctally it is just a minor friend list glitch. I would try re-seting (And downloading). If that dosen't work, then deleat the glitched tama off your friend list and try connecting them again. :(

Hope I helped! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Or just leave the friend there and ignore the error. It doesn't seem to be doing any harm.

I can't make any sense of what you are saying. Calm down... :( :)

@tamagotchilove745 NOT A FAKE I BOUGHT AT FRED MYERS
No, she was just warning you that it was in the wrong section previously.

Regarding your issue, I can't understand what you're saying. Percent signs and brackets? What do you mean by those?

ok it that was the name of the 3 frend i have 3 tamas so all three can olny have too frends but one has three :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: ;) <_< :ph34r:

I think I understand what you are saying. You have three Tamagotchi, which have all connected with each other. Let's call these 3 Tamagotchi A, B and C. So A has connected with B and C, B has connected with A and C, and C has connected with A and B. So each Tamagotchi should have two friends. The glitch you are describing is where one of your Tamagotchi has three friends instead of two.

This doesn't sound like a major glitch, but are you sure that you haven't connected that Tamagotchi to another one? Like possibly a brothers/sisters/friends Tamagotchi? In that case it's not a glitch at all.

i am shure THY DONT LET A TAMA HAVE A NAME THAT IS %%%][]][][][][] i am an olny child no sister none of my frends have a tama exep one but the tamma she has is v2 we have not ben to her house we play at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back