What's your opinion on wizards of waverly place?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
I like the show, and I think Selena Gomez is a really talented actor and singer, but hey, that's just my opinion. :p

I don't have that channel, but I think it's funny! :huh:

I'm not that very into it, but it's ok I guess.

I like Selena Gomez too, but she is not only a great actor and singer, but also a fantastic dancer!

Watch the movie: Another Cinderella Story, if you like Selena Gomez That movie is great! ;)

that show is poop ( in my opionin)

I used to love that show, but I think it kinda went downhill. It's still quite funny, but I never really watch it anymore. Nothing on Disney Channel is good anymore, so I've given up on it.

I LOVE the movie Another Cinderella Story. But that's mostly because Jane Lynch is in it. She's an amazing actress and she always plays the most hilarious characters. (Sue from Glee? Best ever!)

I love that show. It's so funny, like Sonny with a Chance. I also heard they're are going to end the series, when they expose Wizards. I've seen the first part already, but I haven't seen the second part yet :(

Have any of you guys seen the 2nd part? But, it's a really great show. I really like Max (Jake T. Austin) He's so funny! :D

I used to love that show.... But the cheesy Disney Channel comedy kind of got old.... No offense to anyone though, its still a great show! :)

The actress that plays the mom is pretty hot. But thats's all I noticed.

I use to watch it more then I do now. I don't really think cause it's a bad show. There just never seems to be new episodes on when I turn it on. :/

I've watched a few episodes. It's definately better than Hannah Montana... but I hate when they rip off Harry Potter with those glasses and robes and stuff :angry: That totally annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back