Ghost tone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
i was just playing with my tama (v6) and i use a chest and it gave me a chest, :) so i opened the second one it gave me a cherry, but after my tama was done jumping with joy strange music was playing in the backround but the tama wasn't playing his insrument!!!!!!!

what just happend? :blink: :eek:

i hope anyone else knows what i mean

p.s. the batteries where new just two days old

:huh: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

Could it of been the success music that plays when you win a game or get something?

I have had that same problem. Just take the batteries out and put them back in if it keeps happening. That worked for me! Hope i helped! Hitodetchi7 :lol:

i was just playing with my tama (v6) and i use a chest and it gave me a chest, :D so i opened the second one it gave me a cherry, but after my tama was done jumping with joy strange music was playing in the backround but the tama wasn't playing his insrument!!!!!!!what just happend? :D :eek:

i hope anyone else knows what i mean

p.s. the batteries where new just two days old

<_< :nazotchi: :lol: :nazotchi:
IT PROBLY NEEDS TO BE REPIARED MAN.CHILL OUT!!! B)

Does it also happen to when your tamagotchi is practicing its instrument?

My tamagotchi sometimes plays strange music in the middle of no where. I havent played with my music star in a while though, so I cant remember the sound.

I would just try to reset and download, see if that helps. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back