Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Bandai giving away free Tama-Gos!

Quick note to those who live in NYC, Chicago and San Francisco... Check out these places tomorrow to score free Tama-Gos.

[quote]Team TamaTown will be giving away FREE Tama-Gos at the locations listed below:

Saturday, Sept. 4th from 11am-4pm
New York City - Toys R Us in Times Square (Mametchi and Chamametchi will be at this location)

Saturday, Sept. 4th from 11am - 4pm
Chicago - Water Tower Place, near the American Girl Store

Saturday, Sept 4th from 11am - 4pm
San Francisco - Near Fisherman's Wharf

We will be tweeting about our appearances (and future appearances/giveaways as well) on Mametchi's twitter:

[url="http://www.twitter.com/therealmametchi"]www.twitter.com/therealmametchi[/url][/quote]

Thats cool of Bandai giving some away. I do not live close to any of those... Seeing it would be awesome...

I own one already so... Virtual Hugs for the winners/recievers!

Too bad I don't live there.I live in MD though,which is close to NY

[quote name='//Shooting S T A R S' date='September 03, 2010 10:12 am'] I live 30 minutes away from NYC. But I'll be away on Saturday. [/quote]
You could ask a friend to go for you. Its not the same as you getting one yourself... But atleast then you have a chance of getting one.

Cookies and congratulations to the lucky winners ! 8D

Awh. I'd go, but I don't live in the States. D;

Nice, wish I lived near one of those locations -_-

Thats really nice of bandi to do that -_- I do wish I lived close to there but I dont :P

I might go to meet mametchi and chamametchi and get a photo and be on there website and get a new tama-go (Ima try to get kuchipatchi. Edited by Wilfre

people say that in my city, you're in the middle of everything. an hour from the beach, an hour from the mountains, an hour from the desert, an hour from disneyland...

...but, I am not an hour from free tama-gos. =/

Hey if anyone gets to go to one of these giveaways please take some pictures and share them so we can see what it is like!

[quote name='Admin' date='September 03, 2010 06:42 pm'] Hey if anyone gets to go to one of these giveaways please take some pictures and share them so we can see what it is like! [/quote]
Ditto! :D

I'm like half an hour or more from the city (live on Long Island), but my mom definitely wouldn't go to the city randomly. Plus, I'm busy tomorrow.