Favourite Dorito Flavor?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
What's your favourite Dorito flavor?

Mine are Nacho Cheese, Salsa and Cheese Supreme <3

Ooo, this is a fun one. I'm pretty simple: my favorite is Cool Ranch. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well- the cool ones are a bit plain for me.

Chilli Heatwave- Yum! They're nice! I like them!

Cheese Flavour- Yush! Nice too!

Isn't the cheese supreme the newest ones? :ph34r:

Well, I don't think I've tried any of the other flavours :p

Anyway, I know-they're still all bad for you junk food! Tbh, I don't really eat them as much as I wanna lol!

^^Thatz my opinion

I haven't tried all the new flavors before, but from what I've had, my favorite is cool ranch.

nacho cheese! Haven't tried many of the new flavors, but from the ones i've tried, nacho cheese is still my favorite. Way better than cool ranch in my opinion.

OOoohhnmmm, hard one.... Cheese Supreme cos it's the only one I can eat right now... GLUTEN FREEE!!!! Yes!! Besides, I gommaged a whole packet nof them on my own once, lifetime acheivement. ^.^

Goodness, I didn't even know that Doritos come in so many different flavors. I always had the Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch. I'm not a big chip eater, so that might have something to do with it. Some of these other ones sound tasty though!

Sweet Chilli Heat. and thats it.

I've heard the cheeseburger one tastes like crap. I don't even like real cheese burgers, so i doubt I'd like it in dorito form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back