Strange tamagotchi dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaKizatchi

Reaction score
Ok i had this dream last night about tamagotchi.

Oki was watching the tama-go commercial and then MAMETCHI PULLED ME INTO THE COMMERCIAL.the crew gave me a v5 celebrity. then the tamagotchis from the v5 celebrity (eiyuutchi,kuchipatchi,and chantotchi)came out f the tamagotchi and turned me into kizatchi.Then they took me to tamagotchi planet. i met memetchi kuchipatchi and chamametchi! A few years later.i got married to violetchi. then i turned into papakizatchi and she turned into mamafloewrtchi.and we had 2 kids kizatchi and violetchi.and we also got a pet that looked like a teacuup. that's pretty much it.

Personally, I have never had a tamagotchi dream, but if I did, I would go "the heck?" after I woke up.

I had one where they shared out music stars for free, and that was just after the music stars had come out, but in the dream I found out that it was a dream, but I didn't want to loose my tama, so I jumped out on the road to the real world, (the road just outside my house in the dream) and opened my eyes, really hoping that the tama would follow, I hugged it really super hard. When I awoke I was hugging nothing and I was soo sad!

Your dream was really super cool, Papakizatchi!!

thanks your dream was kindove weird but i liked it. dreams are a bummer sometimes. becuase if it is a good dream then you want it to happen

You guys have very vivid Tamagotchi dreams! I don't know if I've ever had a Tamagotchi dream, but if I have, it probably went only as far as me playing with a Tamagotchi in my dream. Pretty boring. :D Although it would be pretty awesome to see oneself on Tama Planet in a dream, I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back