Do think I should buy a Tama-Go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emma124201

Reaction score
My birthday is coming up, so you do think I should buy a Tama-Go?

:rolleyes: :) :huh: :huh: :)

Sure, why not? I've always been into the vintage Tamagotchis mostly but reading over binary's Tama-Go log and hearing others' accounts of what it's like, I'd give it a go. I think it'd be worth it to have it in a collection. What are your other options, if any? You didn't mention them.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's entirely up to you, although if you want my opinion, if you're into the slim Tamas, it might be best to think about it for a while.

Why not? I have one that had a baby already... I love them, except the down side, you can't name them...

im starting to like them more than original tamas so i might just start collecting tama gos. so sure why not (buy one there more addicting then originals but with less evolution)

Honestly, I've owned and played with all the different English version Tama's except the V6 and I really like the Tama-Go a lot. It's a bit different in the way that there are the Gotchi figures that you need to buy to make game play more interesting. They aren't very expensive so I don't mind investing the money in the different ones from time to time. I must say, it's the first tama where it's possible to potty train your characters so this is indeed a plus. The features are really cool and it's easy to play with.

On the down side, it is a bit bulky...but you get used to it. I do think Bandai could have made it a bit slimmer but I'm not one to complain. lol The batteries it uses are AAA and I used brand new Duracell ones in my TMGO and it lasted about a month if I'm not mistaken. So it's great.

I do recommend you get one. But at the end of the day, it's all up to you :mametchi: .You can take a look at my Tama-Go log (link in my signature) as well as binary's Tama-Go log. They are both very informative and include lots of pictures. Maybe that might give you more of an idea if you should get one :( .

~shawdy~ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should go for it!! :( And early happy birthday!! :)

I like my Tama-go. I like the simplicity of it. You don't have to worry about raising your pet to be in a band or other stuff. You just care for your pet. Plus the wallpapers and park are really neat. This is without the added figures. I haven't gotten any yet so I can't say anything about those.

If your not into simple then you might get bored with it fast however unless you buy some of the figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back