What do you think about Tamatown Guests?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musta lintu32

Reaction score
What do you think about them?

I think they are funny because they say random

words like: give birthday friend :)

they are hilarious! I have a random account that i've had almost since music city came out and I use it to be an annoying guest sometimes. SOMETIMES it can even be more fun than being non guest haha...not even a guest all the time...sometimes i'd dress up like a nonopotchi or tarakotchi or something like that and put stupid outfits on them and start following people around :D

They're alright. I was a guest myself for a period of time and played games as usual before I got my Music Star recently. To me, they're not particularly annoying or anything like that. I go about my business and they go about theirs. :D

They are a bit funny. :( But I do kind of feel sorry for them as they are being angry faced by famous people.(it really happens a lot) It kinda makes me feel what the people who are Guests are feeling like when people angry face them, we were Guests too! So why treat a Guest rudely? If a Guest was treated very rudely, he/she will probably spread her/his anger to other people. :D So yeah, Guests are OK in my opinion. :angry:

~Memetchi :)

Last edited by a moderator:
guests are fine as long as they don't stalk you

OFF TOPIC

i hate the people who spam tamatown you know the ones that are always the best character have lots of gotchi have a maxed out level and stay in one spot for up to like 3 days and when you try to talk to them ugh :D they just pretend you are not there! sorry i had to say that that been bothering me for like 2 years

back on topic: sometimes stalking people is fun though

:angry:

guests are fine as long as they don't stalk youOFF TOPIC

i hate the people who spam tamatown you know the ones that are always the best character have lots of gotchi have a maxed out level and stay in one spot for up to like 3 days and when you try to talk to them ugh :angry: they just pretend you are not there! sorry i had to say that that been bothering me for like 2 years

back on topic: sometimes stalking people is fun though

:D
The people are not not pretending to be there, they stay in their spots for a while, that helps you get more people to visit their rooms and get their CD ;)

Anyways, I dont really care about guests, they can be funny too :D I just hate it when they send you alot of freind requests and exchange requests and say "wanna be friends" like a million times :blink:

I don't visit TamaTown a lot, but I really don't mind them. Since both my Music Stars are out of batteries and I don't have a Tama-Go (yet); when I do go onto TamaTown, I'm always a guest or I'm on the V3's TamaTown! :angry:

They're okay I guess. Some of them are actually quite nice who say Thank you when you accept their friend request, or trade items with them. Some of them actually have pretty neat rooms, too.

But I have to admit, some can be strange or just plain annoying. They follow you around and stalk you, or sometimes even repeatedly tell you "Check the mailbox in your room!"...

hehehe :p they are ok... I'm not mad on them :D they are funny and nice but sometimes they are bit annoying... hehehe :furawatchi: it's ok to me to be friends with them... what's wrong if they are saying "wanna be friends" repeatedly? they just want to have some friends... I'm always accepting them. ;) like memetchi <3 said, they are always being angry faced by famous people :) why the popular people always doing this? for WHAT?! whats wrong? :D (I was ignored and angry faced by someone too and rejected my friend request!) that's f* rude! :D it will hurt their feelings or they will feel unwelcome... do not treat them very rudely :p just be nice to our online friends... they are real people too! :D

- Oxie :D

You treat them as if they're inferior, younger, or a different species.

That's shallow.

They have the same sense as you do, only some either haven't logged in with their Tama V6 or don't have one but still want to enjoy.

I always use my log-in code. But my Music Star battery died a few days go, so I'm a "guest" until I get a new battery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back