TamaTown Apartment Re-decorator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
Do you have a room that's messy or cluttered? And you want it to be perfect but you just can't? Well you've come to the right place! TamaTown Apartment Re-decorator can help! We can make rooms that will astound you! Why, if you let us help re-decorate your apartment, it COULD look like this! Would you like to have a comfy, warm, neat room? Start out by filling out this form! :angry:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please fill in the form below in your post to make sure you want your room decorated

What wallpaper will you have?

Do you want a Wood floor, or the floor that comes with the wallpaper?

Would like posters(Forest Falls) pets(Swirly Sweet City) and flowers(Flower Hills Park) in your room?

Do you want any type of Stardom Item in your room?(this may vary since I don't have my CD levels all on high x_x)

*This user on TamaTalk agrees to the TTAR(TamaTown Apartment Re-decorator) to re-model my room*

Sign your user name here: *____________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you ready to sign? Great! Just copy and paste the form on your post and fill out the lines. :blink:

~Memetchi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you going to redecorate someone's room?

Are you asking them to tell you their username &amp; password, so you can log into their account and redo it for them? (Not a good idea!)

Or, are you going to give them a sketch / picture / instructions of how they should redecorate their room?

I think it's like she's going to give items to people who don't have tamago or money.

How are you going to redecorate someone's room?
Are you asking them to tell you their username &amp; password, so you can log into their account and redo it for them? (Not a good idea!)

Or, are you going to give them a sketch / picture / instructions of how they should redecorate their room?
^ Musta lintu32's post says it all. &lt;_&lt;

This is a very dumb idea, let people do whatever they want!

[QUOTE='/={3]This is a very dumb idea, let people do whatever they want!
[/QUOTE]this isn't a dumb idea at all.

It's funny because you're telling her that she is NOT letting the members do what they want...but...that is exactly what she IS doing :p ..........she is trying to reach out to tamatown members by offering to give them items that "THEY WOULD WANT" in their rooms.

I think that this is very generous of you memetchi :(

this isn't a dumb idea at all.
It's funny because you're telling her that she is NOT letting the members do what they want...but...that is exactly what she IS doing :p ..........she is trying to reach out to tamatown members by offering to give them items that "THEY WOULD WANT" in their rooms.

I think that this is very generous of you memetchi :(
I agree with Dazzilitchi Star, when I started music city I would have been very happy if someone would have helped me with my room and give some stuff. I don't think this idea is dump at all. Everyone can do whatever they want but those who needs help will get it here. This is a very good idea from you memetchi &lt;3! :p

let them earn it themselves, i bet she used the points gen anyway.

if you want her "service" be my guest

this is my opinion

CRUD

[QUOTE='/={3]let them earn it themselves, i bet she used the points gen anyway.if you want her "service" be my guest

this is my opinion

CRUD
[/QUOTE]it doesn't matter whether or not she used the points generator or not...the whole point of this is that she is just trying to be nice and she is trying to help

i mean, everybody has their own opinion and I respect yours just like i would respect anybody else's opinion.

its just that the way you came across expressing your opinion was quite rude and insulting. You said things like this is CRUD and a dumb idea........not cool...just saying. You could have either kept those comments to yourself or you could've expressed your opinion in a classy fashion.

we all just try to get along here on tamatalk :)

Blue

Wood

Would like posters(Forest Falls) pets(Swirly Sweet City) and flowers(Flower Hills Park) in your room?

Mametchi and Chamametchi please

Do you want any type of Stardom Item in your room?(this may vary since I don't have my CD levels all on high x_x)

I don't really want one, I would like any "Mame" themed items though

*This user on TamaTalk agrees to the TTAR(TamaTown Apartment Re-decorator) to re-model my room*

Sign your user name here: Tamagotchi:D

What wallpaper will you have?Blue

Wood

Mametchi and Chamametchi please

I don't really want one, I would like any "Mame" themed items though

Sign your user name here: Tamagotchi:D
Form, accepted! :) Please go to Memetchi 10 right now, and meet me in Flower Hills Park then you will receive your gifts. :p

~Memetchi :)

[QUOTE='/={3]let them earn it themselves, i bet she used the points gen anyway.if you want her "service" be my guest

this is my opinion

CRUD
[/QUOTE]If you don't like this topic stop posting on it, okay? I know that everyone has their own opinions and I have to respect them, but still what makes you feel better when you call someone's topic rubbish... nothing. So don't post to the topic if you don't like it, there are many people who really likes or would like this idea!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checkered Room, please.

The one that comes with Checkered Room.

Lovelitchi, Mametchi, and Violetchi please, All pets, and the Flower Rug.

No thanks, I'm fine. :)

Sign your user name here: *mew0099 (TK9999 in Music City)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What wallpaper will you have?

Checkered Room, please.

The one that comes with Checkered Room.

Lovelitchi, Mametchi, and Violetchi please, All pets, and the Flower Rug.

No thanks, I'm fine. B)

Sign your user name here: *mew0099 (TK9999 in Music City)
Wow, expensive one. :p Form accepted! ;) Please go to Kikitchi 10 and wait in front of the Swirly Sweet City sign, I will be AK8425 the Hoshitchi. :)

~Memetchi ;)

I think it is very generous of you!

I Always Gift level 25's and under!

I give them expensive gifts all the time!

So I think that is a great Idea!

It will help people to have great rooms!

Wow, expensive one. :p Form accepted! :) Please go to Kikitchi 10 and wait in front of the Swirly Sweet City sign, I will be AK8425 the Hoshitchi. :)
~Memetchi ;)
Great, thanks for accepting.

By the way... where are you?

If you're busy, maybe we could see each other another time.

Hey memetchi &lt;3! Thanks so so so much for giving me the items! Also thanks for being my friend!

this is my opinion

CRUD
[/QUOTE]Geez... Way to put a downer on someone's awesome idea! I agree with most other people- I think that's an awesome thing to do! I think that's very generous and kind, and I'm sure newer members will appreciate it greatly!! So thanks! And please, play nice. This is a tamagotchi forum, not a fighting arena.

Oh, and BTW, I am level 36, but I would greatly appreciate a Kuchipatchi poster! I am HJ1219. I really don't mind if I don't get it, this is informal, but I would RRREALLY appreciate it. ^.^

Geez... Way to put a downer on someone's awesome idea! I agree with most other people- I think that's an awesome thing to do! I think that's very generous and kind, and I'm sure newer members will appreciate it greatly!! So thanks! And please, play nice. This is a tamagotchi forum, not a fighting arena.
Oh, and BTW, I am level 36, but I would greatly appreciate a Kuchipatchi poster! I am HJ1219. I really don't mind if I don't get it, this is informal, but I would RRREALLY appreciate it. ^.^
Okay! Just meet me in Kikitchi 10 when you're online. I'm AK8425. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back