Homework ! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

+[ b r u t a l ]+

Reaction score
Now that most of us are back in school, what kind of homework did y'all get? 8D

Me? I'm thankful for a light load. :]

Just;

- the usual start-of-year forms.

- a super long, and very mathematical question on energy transfers that we were encouraged to try.

- a critical appreciation of " The Last Night " ( from Charlotte Gray ), a minimum of two pages back to back. ( D: )

- ratio and proportions, questions one through twenty three on page eight + one through two, and seven through ten on page nine.

All easy-peasy and done with ! The critical appreciation isn't, though. Bleh. xP

I get way too much homework.

Because I'm in the top set, they think that we need lots and lots and lots of homework.

Right now? I'm just thankful that I've only had to research some stuff for geography.

But, they're always nice to you only the first week back.

I have to study for a chemistry quiz on friday, that's all. But it's going to get wayyyy worse:/

- Math.

- Science.

- French Oral Presentation.

- Facebook profile thing.

- Word definition thing.

Second day of school. :/

None currently.

I have a Biology 1 paper, and a General science to get signed and turned in (same teacher, same paper >.<)

I had to write something for History about my point of view and dreams for the future... I finished it.

Its only my second day of school so I don't have much work yet.

I only have science and piano homework currently:DDD

-Comeplete 20 Activities in your Science book and present all of them by Friday!

-Make sure your 20 activities are worth 20 stars or more

So far I've only done about 7 activities, I need to do them by FRIDAY!

Piano

-Memorize Song on page 18

-Comeplete Theory book

-Remember rules

Thats all

I HATE THIS TOPIC. IT MADE ME REMEMBER THAT HEALTH THING THAT I FORGOT AT SCHOOL. D<

Anyway.

A health sheet that needs to be signed. [that I forgot at school]

And study for a math quiz tomorrow.

I have a lot of homework, but I also have a study hall!!!! My most trouble is in Honors Spanish 2. (COME ON!!! I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND SPOKEN SPANISH ONLY WRITTEN!) First test in that is REALLY SOON and I am FLIPPING OUT :-(

*tamateen* <_<

First day back, and I got math homework.

Just some pages on rational and irrational numbers

First day back and we got homework. D:

The usual forms to fill out

A safety lab for biology

An short essay for English

A project due next week for English

That's it, but it seems like a lot to me.

Right now? I'm just thankful that I've only had to research some stuff for geography.But, they're always nice to you only the first week back.
Scratch that.

I have a huge history project. :/

Oh, and I just have to write up the science experiment I did today. Aim, method, diagram, results, conclusion etc. Not too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been assigned any homework yet-they do that in the second week at my school. D:

Honors Precalculus - Review worksheet

Honors Japanese 3 - Word search, STUDY - huge test tomorrow

AP English - Identify symbolism in The Scarlet Letter

Honors Physics - Mechanics/Kinetics/Dynamics packet

AP American History - Read American Spirit for quiz Monday, text quiz the 16th, chapters 4 and 5 packet

Latin 1 - None

Yesterday was my first full day and I already have a lot of homework. Like, honestly it took me a few hours to do it. Luckily we had no school today on account of Rosh Hashanna, so i could put it off until today.

I have to do like five more ratio questions in maths.

I have to make up a story to tell the five year olds at my school. It's a year 1 - 12 school btw ;)

Write up the science experiment we did on Thursday, aim, method, materials, etc.

Study for Monday's Chinese test.

For SOSE, write up some more questions to ask in the court case we're doing, I'm the defence lawyer.

I think that's it.

Ohhh....I have tons of worksheets, for EVERY subject of Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and a ton of incomplete math homework plus this weekends' homework all due by MONDAY D: (and it's added up to a LOT), and a ton of question answers from Disaster Management,which is all incomplete work just added up, and then II Language homework...I have to copy a ton of stuff, so I guess I'll just tear it out and stick it. And a ton of stuff from the English workbooks which I don't really know what I have to do and just don't want to do...So I'm not doing that. And a teeny bit of Geography.

I have exams starting next Saturday too, and theres' too much stuff coming for the exams. D:

Dunno how I'm gonna study. >,<

I'm in top set for most of my lessons so I got quite a bit this week but nothing too tricky:

French - Revise Family and number up to 100

History - Complete propaganda and symbols and finish of the story of Margaret Clithroe

Maths - Complete 3 questions

English - Complete Diagram of Globe Theatre

Completed it all thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back