Is TamaSuku, the school Tama, forgotten?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tnap

Reaction score
I see very, very little talk about the Tamasukus anywhere on the 'Net. Why is this? I found the Tamasuku to be one of the best Tamas I had ever played with, what with the new idea of playing, the oval design, and the six buttons.

I don't own one... I do wish I did.

I think avaliablity has a lot to do with it... People don't own one and then don't think about it... People really seem to know of them if they go online shopping for Tamagotchi or own one themselfs.

They seem pretty cool for what I've seen of them though.

I don't own one... I do wish I did. I think avaliablity has a lot to do with it... People don't own one and then don't think about it... People really seem to know of them if they go online shopping for Tamagotchi or own one themselfs.

They seem pretty cool for what I've seen of them though.
hmmm only took a quick search to prove you wrong HERE

Well, there is not so much talk for example about deka tamagotchi's and so either, but I actually opened up a brand new school tama just two days ago :D So, atleast I haven't forgot them! :) :)

I know I haven't forgotten them.. I want one so bad! I'm probably going to ask for one for Christmas. They look so fun and unique! :)

I didn't care much for it the first time I ran one but a few months later, I gave it another try and found it to be a lot of fun especially when you use EnWarehouse4 with it found on this page:

https://www.tamenagerie.com/tamasuku.html

You can get all sorts of goofy characters.

I think my freind had one and she said you could pick from chatholic and pub- lic school so can someone tell me if this is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back