What is it doing what does he need?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hebb

Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me what my Tama needs when it calls out and when I hit A button it immediatly comes close to the screen and waves. Does it just want to say hi or am I supposed to do something after that?

As far as I've seen this on my tama-go, I think its just a random reminder that your little pet is giving you that he's still there and is making sure that you are too. Of course this is just my opinion.

~shawdy~ :)

That should only happen when you press C, its an animation, I call them "C Button Animations". It shouldn't happen when you click the A button. The C button is the button closed to the connection icon or door or figurine icon. The A button is always the closest to the health meter/stats.

To continue the roll, this is the Tamagotchi button layout:

ABC

At least, that's how it goes on the circuit board.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen that too, with the exclamation mark over its head, and am confused about it myself. I just got the Tama-Go three days ago. If I praise him when he does this, he shakes his head in disappointment, and once when I gave him a time out, he got angry. Then, at another time when I gave him a time out for doing this, he cried instead of getting angry, and I'm pretty certain his training bar went up a couple notches, but I didn't check what they were beforehand to know for sure.

Since he has grown into an adult, he just comes up to the screen and waves, also when I press the "A" button, when I see the "!" over his head. At this point, I am inclined to go with the notion that he just wants to say "hi" and remind me he is there.

(At 6:30 pm, when the "!" is over his head, he goes to take a bath when I press "A.")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back