Sign in to follow this  
hebb

What is it doing what does he need?

Hey can anyone tell me what my Tama needs when it calls out and when I hit A button it immediatly comes close to the screen and waves. Does it just want to say hi or am I supposed to do something after that?

As far as I've seen this on my tama-go, I think its just a random reminder that your little pet is giving you that he's still there and is making sure that you are too. Of course this is just my opinion.

~shawdy~ :)

That should only happen when you press C, its an animation, I call them "C Button Animations". It shouldn't happen when you click the A button. The C button is the button closed to the connection icon or door or figurine icon. The A button is always the closest to the health meter/stats.

To continue the roll, this is the Tamagotchi button layout:

ABC

At least, that's how it goes on the circuit board.

Edited by tnap

I have seen that too, with the exclamation mark over its head, and am confused about it myself. I just got the Tama-Go three days ago. If I praise him when he does this, he shakes his head in disappointment, and once when I gave him a time out, he got angry. Then, at another time when I gave him a time out for doing this, he cried instead of getting angry, and I'm pretty certain his training bar went up a couple notches, but I didn't check what they were beforehand to know for sure.

Since he has grown into an adult, he just comes up to the screen and waves, also when I press the "A" button, when I see the "!" over his head. At this point, I am inclined to go with the notion that he just wants to say "hi" and remind me he is there.

(At 6:30 pm, when the "!" is over his head, he goes to take a bath when I press "A.")