What year did you join Tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm the oldest so far :D

I first joined in '05 when I bought my first Tama, a V2 Connexion :D

I have long since forgotten the password to that account... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Joined in 2007, although I was also a long-time lurker before then. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone i am giving you a little tip for this:

See the date beside us a username that when we already join in tamatalk. You should check that out if you did know or not.

Hope you willing to understand this.

Everyone i am giving you a little tip for this:
See the date beside us a username that when we already join in tamatalk. You should check that out if you did know or not.

Hope you willing to understand this.
I'm sure all of us have noticed this nice little feature. :) As you can see from the above posts though, a lot of people actually joined before their posted date under a different/older user name and feel like reporting when they previously joined.

Well, I'm not so old on here, but I joined in Jan 2010, I'm Swedish, so I pretty much joined when I was good enough on english to understand what this site actually was about. I used to use google to find answer to my questions about tamagotchi, and this site kept popping up, so I decided to check it out! Now I'm totally stuck with this lovley site!!! :D :) :p

I joined October 24 2007. I was searching one day and this site popped up so I joined because I had many unaswered tamagotchi questions.

2008 o.o;; Since im a very forgetful person -.-;; I always make new accounts on sites since I can NEVER remember

anything lol. So I joined in about 6th grade. 13 now and in 8th grade. o.o I tried to remember my old login the other day

and couldnt! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back